5.0 out of 5 stars Harry for younger readers
Published on 16 Oct 2009 by Mrs. Katharine Kirby

3.0 out of 5 stars nice book but way too young for my 4 and 3 year old
This is a nice book with the usual 'Harry' illustrations but it's not a story and is more of a learning tool for colours and shapes etc. It wasn't what I was looking for so has been put away for an up and coming younger child's birthday present.
Published on 27 April 2011 by C. Birch

5.0 out of 5 stars Harry for younger readers, 16 Oct 2009
Mrs. Katharine Kirby "Kate" (HELSTON, Cornwall United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (TOP 100 REVIEWER)    (REAL NAME)
This review is from: Harry and the Dinosaurs Have a Very Busy Day (Paperback)
I bought this for our three year old grand daughter the other day and when her five year old brother saw it he said "That book makes me sad" when I asked why he replied "Because we had it at Pre School and I can never go back there"...He loves the Harry and his Dinosaur stories but this one is different, it is more simple in style and yet as well produced and illustrated as you could hope for; with bright drawings and clever folded pages that reveal the true identity of the shapes that appear through the peephole. Harry has an interesting, adventurous day discovering and exploring, which ends happily when he and his dinosaurs set off together for bed. A lovely way to reinforce learning of colours and shapes in a friendly format which will be reached for again and again. Very good indeed.

3.0 out of 5 stars nice book but way too young for my 4 and 3 year old, 27 April 2011
C. Birch - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Harry book, 21 May 2014
Mrs. Marion J. Skeet "M J Skeet" (Sussex, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Harry and the Dinosaurs Have a Very Busy Day (Paperback)
Bought for my 3 1/2 year old grandson who is "into" Dinosaurs and he has this story + others at bedtime every night he stays with me since it arrived!.

5.0 out of 5 stars Harry and the dinosaurs, 25 Jun 2013
This review is from: Harry and the Dinosaurs Have a Very Busy Day (Paperback)
My 5 year old grandson loves these stories. He relates to the little boy in the tales and to the things that happen to him.

3.0 out of 5 stars Great book but not usual Harry story, 3 Jan 2013
This review is from: Harry and the Dinosaurs Have a Very Busy Day (Paperback)
This is a nice book but my 4 year old was disappointed as it is t the usual Harry story. It's a short story to learn shapes and colours

Harry and the Dinosaurs Have a Very Busy Day
Harry and the Dinosaurs Have a Very Busy Day by Ian Whybrow (Paperback - 1 July 2004)
5.24