4.0 out of 5 stars A Favourite
Not much of a story, more of a hide 'n seek and colour learning book. However, my two year old boy loves it! Yes he enjoys his other more story-based Harry books, but this book he can look at himself and its fun.
Published on 10 Jan 2008 by Emma

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing
Published on 2 Jun 2006 by Dr. H. Payne

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing, 2 Jun 2006
Dr. H. Payne - See all my reviews
This review is from: Harry and the Dinosaurs Play Hide-and-seek (Paperback)
My 2 1/2 year old son loves other books I have ordered from Amazon in the Harry series. Unfortunately in buying this book we succumbed to the downfall of shopping online - you cannot see what you are buying. This is unlike the other "Harry and the dinosaurs" or "Harry and the robots" books. It is dreadfully short and is little more than a colour naming exercise. For example, one page will ask "where is tricerotops?" at which point you turn the page and the gripping result is "he's behind the blue hat" or some such thing. Just to note, I don't have the book in front of me as I write so I haven't spoiled the suprise of where tricerotops actually is for those of you who still want the book!

SO, unfortunately, this book lacks the wonderful storytelling abilities that we have come to enjoy from Ian Whybrow. A bit of a waste of money really.

4.0 out of 5 stars A Favourite, 10 Jan 2008

5.0 out of 5 stars Harry book Hide and seek, 21 May 2014
Mrs. Marion J. Skeet "M J Skeet" (Sussex, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Harry and the Dinosaurs Play Hide-and-seek (Paperback)
Bought for my 3 1/2 year old grandson who is "into" Dinosaurs and he has this story + others at bedtime every night he stays with me since it arrived!.

3.0 out of 5 stars bargin book, 26 Dec 2013
This review is from: Harry and the Dinosaurs Play Hide-and-seek (Paperback)
My two boys like the series of these books.so I bought this in as part of there Xmas gift.they were happy when they seen these couple of books.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 16 Oct 2014
This review is from: Harry and the Dinosaurs Play Hide-and-seek (Paperback)
Each page has a hide and seek flap. My grandson loves this book.

Harry and the Dinosaurs Play Hide-and-seek
Harry and the Dinosaurs Play Hide-and-seek by Ian Whybrow (Paperback - 1 July 2004)