5.0 out of 5 stars Definitely worth adding to your child�s book collection.
This book is great. Lovely crisp and clear pictures, good story and a natural history/human evolution lesson in disguise.
Published on 4 April 2005 by ELH Browning

1.0 out of 5 stars Boring
I read this book with my 4 year old the story was disjointed and unconnected. I felt it was purely a vehicle for the Harry and the Dinosaurs series with little thought or merit. Do the dinosaurs only say Raaah? A very boring book. Glad we only borrowed it I will not be reading it again.
Published on 25 Oct 2011 by Was Somebody Once

5.0 out of 5 stars Definitely worth adding to your child�s book collection., 4 April 2005
ELH Browning "Esther-Lou" (Kingston Bagpuize, Oxon) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
Mum, Nan and Harry and big sister Sam go to the museum because Sam needs to research the Romans for homework. Harry takes his bucket of dinosaurs (including a new pterodactyl). They see cavemen, mummies and Romans. Then Harry wanders off and finds the dinosaur skeletons: Wow! Harry, the dinosaurs and my children are all wide-eyed. Plus there's a smashing illustration in the museum café of Triceratops playing a caveman, pterodactyl a legionnaire and T Rex a mummy.
My children and I love all the Harry books and this one is everything you'd hope for. I do think that the 'Harry and the bucketful of dinosaurs' series is a slightly acquired taste, a taste that's very definitely worth acquiring. I wasn't hooked the first time I picked one up because there is a little low-level misbehaviour such as the brother-sister squabbling. However, the more of the series you read the more you enjoy each one exactly because of this: Harry is so real in a pretty normal family (Mum & Nan - there's no Dad in evidence). My children certainly appreciate this. They love it when Harry squirts the hose at sister Sam in this story, for example, before being sent to 'settle down'. Definitely worth adding to your child's book collection

1.0 out of 5 stars Boring, 25 Oct 2011

5.0 out of 5 stars great book, 9 Jan 2011
A Kid's Review
This review is from: Harry and the Dinosaurs at the Museum (Paperback)
My 4 years old loves dinosaurs and loves Harry's stories. we have read this book many times since we received it and i am sure that we will read it many time again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Harry and the Dinosaurs, 28 Nov 2013
J. E. Thompson "Jeanway" (Kent) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Harry and the Dinosaurs at the Museum (Paperback)
This was a great buy for my four year old granddaughter, who loves the story ad the illustrations. Good value.

5.0 out of 5 stars Harry and the dinosaurs at the museum., 25 Jun 2013
This review is from: Harry and the Dinosaurs at the Museum (Paperback)
A very good introduction to the concept of museums to my grandson who was about to go on a school trip to the Titanic Museum.

5.0 out of 5 stars Harry and his dino's, 5 Jun 2013
gary naile (Sunderland, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Harry and the Dinosaurs at the Museum (Paperback)
Our little boy loves this child's series, this particular one was read at the local museum story time. He loved it and purchased it as a reward.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous story.for dinosaur mad son!, 27 Mar 2013
This review is from: Harry and the Dinosaurs at the Museum (Paperback)
This book is the second Harry and the Dinosaurs book we bought after falling in love with Harry and the bucket full of dinosaurs. It's beautifully written from a young boys perspective and we read it every day...

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely book, 16 Mar 2013
This review is from: Harry and the Dinosaurs at the Museum (Paperback)
Another great book in the Harry and the Dinosaurs series. My kids loved it and we are looking forward to reading it again and again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great before or following museum trip, 3 Feb 2013
This review is from: Harry and the Dinosaurs at the Museum (Paperback)
This is a fun book for children aged 3-6. My son is four and thoroughly enjoys the Harry books. He particularly enjoyed this one as he loves visiting the Natural History Museum.

Emily J Grenfell
South Northamptonshire

3.0 out of 5 stars Amazon don't listen., 6 Jan 2013
This review is from: Harry and the Dinosaurs at the Museum (Paperback)
There was actually nothing wrong with this book apart from the fact that it was paper back, I ordered and paid for HARD back, I tried to resolve this with Amazon but got nowhere, as it was a Christmas present for my great grandson I eventually gave up I think your customer service needs a bit of a shake up..

ARRAY(0x104ff0c0)

Harry and the Dinosaurs at the Museum
Harry and the Dinosaurs at the Museum by Ian Whybrow (Paperback - 2 April 2009)
5.29