5.0 out of 5 stars Cute pictures; lots in the story
Published on 21 Mar 2007 by wowbagger_the_third

3.0 out of 5 stars ...lost the plot slightly
The least good of this brilliant series but still much better than most of it's competitors.
Published on 24 July 2009 by A. Mackintosh

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute pictures; lots in the story, 21 Mar 2007
This review is from: Little Rabbit Lost (Board book)
I loved this book and bought it for my son when he was too young to appreciate it. At 18 months he now loves it and wants me to read it to him over and over. Little Rabbit gets lost on his birthday trip to Rabbit World and this causes my son much concern - he is very relieved when mummy turns up. I think when my son is older we will have a red balloon handy for all days out!

Hope you enjoy it, we do!

5.0 out of 5 stars A firm favourite, 4 Feb 2010
This review is from: Little Rabbit Lost (Picture Puffin) (Paperback)
My daughter is 2 and received this for her birthday, having received the Little Rabbit Christmas story previously. We love them both and will probably end up buying all of the books in the series. The stories are beautifully and gently written. They have substance in terms of teaching your child good ways to behave through what happens to Little Rabbit. The illustrations are sweet too and in this book, there's one full page picture of Rabbit World when they get there with no text, which encourages lots of conversation with your child about what they can spot. I love these two books and would thoroughly recommend them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful series, 21 Jan 2013
This review is from: Little Rabbit Lost (Picture Puffin) (Paperback)
I adore these books - I really feel like I know Little Rabbit and both my girls (aged 2 and 4) love commenting on his expressions and talking around the beautiful illustrations. Lovely underlying messages.

3.0 out of 5 stars ...lost the plot slightly, 24 July 2009
A. Mackintosh (Heptonstall UK) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous, 9 July 2009
Mrs. G. Logan (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Little Rabbit Lost (Picture Puffin) (Paperback)
Fantastic books, my 2 year old is hooked on them and loves looking at the pictures as well as hearing the story (over and over and over again!)

Little Rabbit Lost (Picture Puffin)
Little Rabbit Lost (Picture Puffin) by Harry Horse (Paperback - 6 Mar 2003)
Used & New from: 0.01