Format: Paperback|Change

on 11 July 2009
All the Funnybones books are an excellent resource for the classroom. Great fun and the children love them. :)
on 27 May 2011
My children love to read this with me everynight...

The story is engaging and the aliteration makes for some chuckles(of course with the spooky creepy voices - added by me), the pictures are clear and dynamic allowing for quick and easy identification of the characters.
on 16 May 2012
My son loves the funny bones collection. This book was in very good condition when it arrived. My son is very pleased with the book. It makes an interesting bed time story book and the fact there are speech bubbles means we get to act out the story together. Very good fun and helps to spark an interest in reading!
on 22 January 2013
These books are great. I remember Funny Bones from when I was little so it was nice to find a new one that I could add to my little nephews collection. He's 1.5yrs but I think he'll be reading this for a long time.
on 12 November 2012
Our 5 year old grandson loves the 'funny bones' books and appreciated this one. He has spent a lot of time in hospital this last year, having been diagnoed with an agressive ccancer 12 monts ago.
on 14 May 2010
Got these for my nephew, he loves them.

Made me think about my younger days and reading these books... 'In a dark dark street in a dark dark house ..' hehe.
on 31 October 2012
The Funny Bones books are very good and thoroughly enjoyed by my four year old. I remember them from when I was young!Great books!
on 5 April 2014
I enjoyed this series when I was growing up so it's fantastic to see that they're still available for a new generation to enjoy.
on 15 February 2013
great range of books - helped me to learn to read as a kid, now my kids love them too
on 5 March 2016
Delivered on time, gift for my youngest Grandson, he loved it.