5.0 out of 5 stars The Best All-Round Cyclopedia
I bought this as I have an original Pears from 1957 and thought it would be good to the differences in 50 years of publication. Thankfully, the differences are minimal and the updated information is just as good as ever it was. Pity Amazon couldn't deliver though after over a month of trying, but a market-place seller could and delivered almost next day, so very pleased.
Published on 9 Nov. 2010 by Laura

3.0 out of 5 stars Do you really need such a book when you have Google?
Answer yes. When we were staying with my mother and had bought her this book how glad we were on a wet afternoon with the internet down that we were able to do a cryptic crossword - still needed complete works of Shakespeare to complete but this book generally had it all.
Published on 24 Sept. 2011 by Amazon Customer

5.0 out of 5 stars The Best All-Round Cyclopedia, 9 Nov. 2010
This review is from: Pears Cyclopaedia 2007-2008: A Book of Reference and Background Information for All the Family (Hardcover)

3.0 out of 5 stars Do you really need such a book when you have Google?, 24 Sept. 2011

4.0 out of 5 stars Pears Cyclopaedia 2007 - 2008, 11 Mar. 2014
I'm delighted with the book at the price I paid (under £4), excellent value. One little niggle is that it was advertised as new but it did not have a dust jacket and there is a stain on the back cover. It is in good condition, but not 'new'.

4.0 out of 5 stars A treat for the mind, 12 Jun. 2009
Ms. L. Felton "LynndiLou" (London UK) - See all my reviews
I was unaware of this book until my Godmother ask for it at Christmas. I was amazed by the amount and range of information it contained in such a small volume. The size means it is not at all frightening. An excellent reference book.

5.0 out of 5 stars Pears Cyclopaedia, 22 Dec. 2009
Mrs. E. C. Platts (United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
Excellent, item has come in very handy when researching homework for the student it was purchased for

Used & New from: £0.01