5.0 out of 5 stars Spell Bound
An absolute delight to read to children with all the different expressions and sounds. Can be read again and again with simple, easy text that children can learn off by heart and will want to join in as you read it. If you have a child with a short concentration span then this book is a must, they'll want to keep coming back to it again and again.
Published on 15 Oct. 2002 by B.UK Worm

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars
The child did not like this book so much as Meg Goes To Bed.
Published 4 months ago by angie32

5.0 out of 5 stars Spell Bound, 15 Oct. 2002

5.0 out of 5 stars a fun way to learn to read, 1 Jun. 2001
By A Customer
This is my daughter's favourite Meg and Mog book. It helps her learn to read through use of rhyming words, onomatopaic words and alliteration. Plus a fun story, that she wants to read again and again.
Meg, Mog and Owl decide they'd like to go for a picnic in a car. As usual Meg's spell goes wrong and they find the car too much trouble: so they take the safer option of flying there on Meg's broomstick.

5.0 out of 5 stars The magical Meg & Mog!, 25 Jun. 2013
J. Thomson - See all my reviews
This review is from: Meg's Car (Meg and Mog) (Paperback)
I loved Meg & Mog books when I was small so got a couple for my little boy, who is nearly three. I distinctly remember my mum reading this to me when I was about 3 and absolutely LOVING it. I'd forgotten what they were like really, apart from the really memorable illustrations, and wasn't sure he'd like it. However, they've become his new favourite books. The rhyming in the text, the comic book style addition of words in the illustrations that are new to him, like clang, boom, clunk (he recognises the words now when he sees them and shouts them out... BOOM!), the loveable characters and the simple, slightly slapstick humour, all seems to have a magical appeal for very young children. The text is very simple and unembellished, so as a parent you have to add some text and explanations of your own, but this just seems to personalise it and make the reading experience unique to you and the little person you're reading it to. I love that my little boy seems to enjoy the books as much as I did and I'm really enjoying rediscovering them with him. We're already adding some new titles to our Meg & Mog collection!

5.0 out of 5 stars Meg, Mog and Owl, 23 Jan. 2002
By A Customer
This review is from: Meg's Car (Meg and Mog) (Paperback)
Meg, Mog and Owl had striked the shelves of shops again and have had a huge success with the gang M, M, O also been liked by a lot of children aged between 1-5 and is always enjoyed even if it has been read about 10, 20 times

5.0 out of 5 stars Meg's car., 23 Feb. 2013
This review is from: Meg's Car (Meg and Mog) (Paperback)
This is a super book for parental reading. Our grandchildren all love these books, they have marvellous illustrations and the text is straightforward for small children.

4.0 out of 5 stars Meg's Car, 21 Sept. 2009
This review is from: Meg's Car (Meg and Mog) (Paperback)
Another great Meg and Mog book but I thought I was getting the board book version, instead it was the flimsier kind and my son's ripped a page already.

5.0 out of 5 stars meg and mog book, 14 Oct. 2011
L. Holmes "film lover" (sussex england) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Meg's Car (Meg and Mog) (Paperback)
bought this book for my 4 year old neices birthday she loves it as did my daughter at her age. The book has nice bright pages and is easy to read.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nostalgic!, 14 May 2014
A. Palk (uk) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Meg's Car (Meg and Mog) (Paperback)
i used to read this book to my daughter when she was just learning to read...now my grand daughter loves the story too!

5.0 out of 5 stars Meg and Mog, 10 April 2013
This review is from: Meg's Car (Meg and Mog) (Paperback)
I bought this for my 4 year old daughter, she absolutely loves Meg and Mog and this book is a delight to read together.

5.0 out of 5 stars Old favourite, 20 April 2014
This review is from: Meg's Car (Meg and Mog) (Paperback)
Bought for my grand daughter and am sure she will love it as she has already "met" Meg and Mog .

Meg's Car (Meg and Mog)
Meg's Car (Meg and Mog) by Jan Pienkowski (Paperback - 26 Oct. 1978)