5.0 out of 5 stars WOW! Great book
I've read this book four times now, and read roll of thunder about 5 times. I can say that "let the circle be unbroken" is easily as good as its predecessor and in my opinion better than it. Buy it now! along with "Roll of thunder", "Road to memphis", "the well" and "the friendship" all by Mildred D. Taylor, what a collection of great books.
Published on 17 July 2004 by Guiness

3.0 out of 5 stars A powerful account of the Logan family's suffering
Published on 4 Nov 2000

5.0 out of 5 stars WOW! Great book, 17 July 2004

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing read,, 28 Aug 2011
This review is from: Let the Circle be Unbroken (Puffin Teenage Fiction) (Paperback)
amazing read, if you read roll of thunder at school like me, then this is definately for you, the story covers T.J'S TRAil. amazing read, brandnew !!!

5.0 out of 5 stars A new read, 28 Mar 2014
The first book, of Thunder is a shorter story, whereas this one is much longer and filled with many exciting story plots. I felt the book gets to the heart of the story and I could not put it down. Well worth the read... 2nd, 3rd and 4th time too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing!, 28 May 2013
Another amazing look into history from Taylor. I really love this author. Writing from Cassie a young girls perspective of growing up in Mississippi in the 1930s she really captures the life and experiences of this young girl and her family. Though they go through hard times the book shows us that despite troubles their family and principles are really important to them. this brief glimpse into history is a beautiful yet sad depiction of how times were hard for coloured people in the past but also shows a vast contrast to how times have changed. Thouroughly recommend this book to everyone; to learn about our history and to appreciate a beautiful story by a great author. Anyone who likes To Kill a Mocking Bird will love this too!!! Great!!

3.0 out of 5 stars A powerful account of the Logan family's suffering, 4 Nov 2000
By A Customer
This book was a reminder of how people suffered (and still are suffering) because of the predjudices of ignorant people. Though I enjoyed reading this book, I was slightly disappointed having read Roll of Thunder, Hear My Cry, I expected the sequel to be as good if not better. Unfortunately it didn't live up to my expectations as it's simply not as gripping as the prequel.

Let the Circle be Unbroken (Puffin Teenage Fiction)
Let the Circle be Unbroken (Puffin Teenage Fiction) by Mildred Taylor (Paperback - 26 Oct 1995)