This is my four year old grandson's favourite title in the Happy Families series - and probably mine too, although Mrs Plug runs it a close second. The text and illustrations work together perfectly for beginning readers but ideally the print would be a little larger.
Published 19 months ago by Penny T.

3.0 out of 5 stars Biff The Boxer
Published on 7 Aug. 2008 by Mrs. C. E. King-smith

5.0 out of 5 stars This is my four year old grandson's favourite title in the Happy Families series - and probably ..., 26 Nov. 2013

3.0 out of 5 stars Biff The Boxer, 7 Aug. 2008
Mr Biff the Boxer [Happy Families Series]
I remember the "Happy Families" series from when I was a child. Although I have to say it didn't do as well as I anticipated with my 3 year old son, he is usually captivated my any story book but I found he wasn't quite so taken with this one. I found it refreshing that this book isn't quite as "PC" as the newly published ones out there, for instance Mr. Biff reportly enjoys a drink and references to his beer swigging and cream cake eating are mentioned throughout.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, 27 Feb. 2012
This review is from: Mr Biff the Boxer [Happy Families Series] (Paperback)
Excellent book which reminded me of my youth! Both my son and daughter love it! Was a great way to introduce the 'Happy Families' books to my children.

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 3 Mar. 2015
This review is from: Mr Biff the Boxer [Happy Families Series] (Paperback)
son loves this book, can't go wrong with the Ahlbergs!

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 9 Mar. 2015
This review is from: Mr Biff the Boxer [Happy Families Series] (Paperback)
Great book, my son wants to collect them all:)

Mr Biff the Boxer [Happy Families Series]
Mr Biff the Boxer [Happy Families Series] by Allan Ahlberg (Paperback - 6 Mar. 1980)
Used & New from: £0.01