5.0 out of 5 stars love it, 31 Jan. 2014
This review is from: On the Trail of the Assassins: My Investigation and Prosecution of the Murder of President Kennedy (Film/Tv tie-in series) (Paperback)
I love this book. I had this originally 15 years ago but lost it in a house move.. I was so pleased when I found it on this website. a fascinating book, tells you things that were not told, gets you thinking.... love it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Compelling and chilling account, 22 Aug. 2011
You will not be able to put this book down. Either Jim Garrison is a complete nut and has a very vivid imagination or we should be very worried about the inconsistencies in the 'official' verdict on perhaps the most public and shocking assasination/regime change in history. On reading this I am inclined toward the second conclusion. I read this book and then bought copies for all my friends. A must.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent service, would definitely shop with these guys again, I highly recommend., 20 Sept. 2014
Excellent service, would definitely shop with these guys again, I highly recommend. Great book. All JFK assassination buffs should have this!!