on 10 October 2011
laughed like a drain at this book! this is spike at his best!ok some of his observations would not pass the p.c brigade but who cares?
on 15 June 2011
from the first page till the last "funny funny" the looney is great read if you can stop giggling long enough to absorb the humour...
p incorrect, this makes it funnier than ever,i have read a lot of milligan , but this is the most enjoyable...
regards clb..
on 3 July 2013
Bought this item couldnt find it in the shops, someone asked for this particular book because he had been unable to find it anywhere and had remembered reading it when he was younger. Arrived on time and undamaged. good value for money.
on 26 May 2001
In joint place with 'Nineteen Eighty-Four' The Looney is my favourite book. I laughed my a*** off and everytime I start reading it I can't stop. It will take me 2days at the most. You HAVE to read it. Trust me.
on 13 August 2013
Read this years ago and enjoyed it enormously. Even better second time around and will definitely keep it this time.
on 16 February 2013
ideal short book for a journey,will keep you amused and make the boring trip a silly adventure.Spike at his daftest
on 8 September 2014
Read this book before it's just absolute Milligan. I love it! It came exactly on time too I am very pleased
on 30 September 2014
Wonderful book, delightful, delicious, adorable
on 29 October 2003
Given this book's title, I believed it to be Mr. Milligan's autobiography. Well, it is in fact his second best novel, after Puckoon. Which is saying quite a lot, without saying that it at all rivals his genius work of the Goon era.
on 23 November 2015
Item as described. First class service.