on 27 February 2015
One of the best software engineering books out there.

Used for studies and still being used in the real world. Highly recommend.
on 7 November 2015
Fantastic book for anyone doing software engineering, highly recommended and good service !
on 23 March 2016
Really great book, just what i needed!
on 27 March 2013
It's a great book for starters and for advanced programmers. The writing is really accessible for everyone and the examples are also pretty good and since they're common examples (not IT related - not directly), you don't have to know much of the subject to understand them. Definitely a good purchase!
on 27 March 2013
I like the way it taught me the software engineering methods. Also, no problems with the edition, everything is like brand new.
on 5 August 2014
The book was delivered quickly. I have ordered this book as it is on my recommended reading list for my degree, and it was pretty cheap to buy and it was in excellent condition. If I was buying this new, I would be looking at spending around £60-£70.
on 30 November 2014
Sweet
on 19 May 2015
Poor quality writing and not very well organised. The passages are saturated with repetition rather than referencing previous chapters
on 18 October 2014
Great quality and quick delivery
on 10 December 2013
I bought it for My niece who is at University..She said its a recommended text..I received th book on time..