5.0 out of 5 stars Great Book, 11 Mar. 2010
C M Cotton "Chris Cotton" (Europe and USA) - See all my reviews
(TOP 100 REVIEWER)    (VINE VOICE)
This review is from: Psycho-cybernetics 2000 (Paperback)
I have not read the original book by Maxwell Maltz yet, but after reading this book I will.
I was a newcomer to the conceptual ideas contained in this book. In the UK no-one seemed to know Maltz or his theory, when I first read this in 1999.

The ideas and the way this book was written are conducive to a clear understanding and application of Maltz's theory. If you are a newcomer to mind control, I can recomend this book on it's own merits. It is clearly written, the theory that Maxwell Maltz created, is clearly laid out and in simple terms.

The theory itself is breathtakingly simple, but the repercussions on areas such as goal setting and goal attainment are INCREDIBLE. I had always grown up to understand that it is Willpower that will conquer all, and goal success can only be attained by using willpower. Everytime I tried to use willpower I seemed to fail. This theory explains why failure will occur, and what to do about it, and how to set goals and achieve them.

If you are a failed goal setter, who habitually prefers procrastination than action, this book and application of the theory, will change your life.

Application of the theory contained in the book will have a profound affect on your life.

Highly Recomended

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 28 Jan. 2015
Great book!

4.0 out of 5 stars Great service and great for the environment too!, 6 Dec. 2013
This review is from: Psycho-cybernetics 2000 (Paperback)
My book came really quickly and in fab condition. I haven't read the book yet, but I was recommended it by someone that says it will change my life and I look forward to the new outlook this book is going offer me!!

Psycho-cybernetics 2000
Psycho-cybernetics 2000 by Maxwell Maltz (Paperback - 10 Mar. 1997)