Format: Paperback|Change

on 16 July 2011
I love this book as it not only covers the course content, but the first few chapters are advice on time keeping, note taking, report writing etc. An excellent course book for any forensic science degree!
on 29 December 2011
I could not do without this book for my forensic science diploma and the degree that I wish to do. It fills out all the spaces of information which are difficult to come by through the internet or books not available at college. This book is a must for those studying forensic science!!!
on 5 July 2012
I'm studying Forensic Science and bought this book. Helps with crime units, and forensic units such as mass spec, immunoassays etc. Really simple to use and well thought out. Really glad I bought it.
on 21 January 2013
Not just information on forensic practicals but also things related to passing your exams such as how to revise etc.
on 2 November 2014
I bought this because it was a recommended text by my lecture for my Forensic Science degree. I like this product because it will be useful throughout the whole of my degree, though this product was damaged when I received it. The damage was to the front cover of the book, there are score marks to the cover. The interior pages are not damaged in any way. The textbook meets my expectations apart from the damage to the cover.
on 19 December 2014
Brought for my University course, is a good book, unfortunately the course decided to change the literature but even so, still such a very good book to have on the shelf!
on 20 May 2013
was really in need of this book an came on time if u are studying this subject this is worth buying
on 25 November 2015