5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant Excel
This is an excellent coverage of Excel. Good design, good colour illustrations. Covers previous versions of Excel. As an easy-to-use and appropriately detailed reference few people would want more. I have used previous versions of Excel for years, and I have found this publication covering the latest version to be just what I need.
Published on 8 Jan 2010 by John Benn

3.0 out of 5 stars For the Average user
Published 11 months ago by Sultan Ali

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant Excel, 8 Jan 2010

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent for updating skills and knowledge, 1 Nov 2009
C. Brown (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Brilliant Excel 2007 (Paperback)
As a teacher of IT I found this book invaluable as a quick conversion tool from Excel 2003 to Excel 2007. The detail and worked examples are at the right level for someone already experienced with Excel. I have also purchased and use the 'Brilliant Word 2007' guide and prefer these guides to the " .... for Dummy's" guides.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant Excel 2007, 17 Nov 2009
This review is from: Brilliant Excel 2007 (Paperback)
Again this book is very useful, from beginner to expert level. Ideal for people with Excel knowledge already.

4.0 out of 5 stars Easy, clear and concise, 1 May 2010
Ms. J. Coles "Jooles23" (UK + Mexico) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Brilliant Excel 2007 (Paperback)
This book is well laid out and covers all the hints and tips you may ever need to know.I am struggling to use Excel 2007 in Spanish and the clear photos in this book are helping me locate the menu options I need even in another language. All steps are written on two pages in short neat tutorials and there are extra files to download, to help you work through the examples. I bought it primarily for Pivot Tables and am now mastering them in Spanish, next step a refresher on conditional formatting, not reviewed since Excel 1997! I thoroughly recommend this book to people of all skill levels.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excel - How To Do, 2 Mar 2011
This review is from: Brilliant Excel 2007 (Paperback)
Like the famous statement on a tin of paint. It does what it say's on the tin. A good book with easy step by step guidance. Well worth the purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars Makes up for Microsoft's lack of instructions in box, 7 Feb 2010
P. Locke (Lincoln, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Brilliant Excel 2007 (Paperback)
This is the answer to people wanting instructions on how to use this product. Well done.

3.0 out of 5 stars For the Average user, 7 May 2013
This review is from: Brilliant Excel 2007 (Paperback)
For the average user. The book itself is well written and has concise instructions, however, it is average knowledge at best. The section on formulas is basic at best. It's good for someone who is starting out with Excel or at School. I purchased it to boost my knowledge however, I have only used it the once as the book was unable to allow me to surpass what I already know. I occasionally use it to spruce up my knowledge or need to reference something.

Basic, good for starters and high school level use.

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy to read, 29 July 2013
This review is from: Brilliant Excel 2007 (Paperback)
This book only took me a few days to read and it was so straight forward and very easy to understand. I highly recommend that this book is (as it says) "Brilliant".

5.0 out of 5 stars A great book at a great price, 30 Jan 2013
A. C. Hunter - See all my reviews
This review is from: Brilliant Excel 2007 (Paperback)
What can I say about XL 2007. It has all the answers and more for working on everyday spreadsheets. I bought this is a very good price and am very pleased with it.

4.0 out of 5 stars excel 2007 Brilliant, 23 Nov 2011
This review is from: Brilliant Excel 2007 (Paperback)
As it says on the tin (no book, i mean)it is brilliant. clear, concise,VG value for money. bought for my wife changing her job. Enjoy.

ARRAY(0xa8f865d0)

Brilliant Excel 2007
Brilliant Excel 2007 by Mr Steve Johnson (Paperback - 19 Dec 2006)
Used & New from: 0.01