5.0 out of 5 stars Review
During my MSc, I purchased this book to help me to understand what SOA is. The book introduced several methods to analysis business processes. Contrasting with some experiences from experienced industry professionals, the ideas present in this book have been employed by many companies. This book is very easy to read and understand.
Published on 5 Sept. 2009 by Kc Lee

2.0 out of 5 stars Mark-itecture
I like the very first chapters, positioning SOA in the context of Business Modelling.
But as soon as the book moves into the technical domain it slides quickly into pure IBM marketing...
Published on 10 Oct. 2009 by Carlo Marcoli

5.0 out of 5 stars Review, 5 Sept. 2009
Kc Lee "Kwong-Chi Lee" (Bournemouth, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: The New Language of Business: SOA and Web 2.0 (Hardcover)

2.0 out of 5 stars Mark-itecture, 10 Oct. 2009
Carlo Marcoli (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: The New Language of Business: SOA and Web 2.0 (Hardcover)

The New Language of Business: SOA and Web 2.0
The New Language of Business: SOA and Web 2.0 by Sandy Carter (Hardcover - 20 Feb. 2007)