5.0 out of 5 stars An excellent and pragmatic entry to the world of Seam!, 1 Jun. 2007
P. Apostolopoulos "papo2000" (Athens,Greece) - See all my reviews
This review is from: JBoss Seam: Simplicity and Power Beyond Java EE (Prentice Hall JBoss) (Paperback)
I have been a Struts developer for quite a lot of time! Going through some talks and presentations regarding Seam I thought that it was about time to get a book and making my way to the world of Seam. I have to admit until I get this book I was skeptic towards Seam, more or less my Struts experience and the idea of JSF not being...the most appropriate tool for me, was dominating! I have gone through the first chapters of this book, and I realized that I was wrong. Seam for sure is a framework of its own, with unique capabilities and flexibility. The book explains Seam, in such a way that brings up all the benefits you can get, making you productive enough not only to do a Hello World demo, but to creative really efficient and productive apps!

Really worth reading according to my opinion!

4.0 out of 5 stars clear and concise, 9 Jun. 2007
R. Smits (Hilversum, the Netherlands) - See all my reviews
The author describes in a clear, consice and full of humor how to make the most of the framework. Where most books are tough to get through, you will find that this is actually an easy and fun read. curl up on the couch and learn :)

All in all an excellent book, well worth the money

JBoss Seam: Simplicity and Power Beyond Java EE (Prentice Hall JBoss)