4.0 out of 5 stars Good, but not spot on, 24 Jun 2005
This review is from: How to Pass ECDL 4: Office XP (Paperback)
This book is an user friendly, concise workbook to guide you throught the ECDL. It provides step by step guides through processes, and is easy enough for a complete novice to work through. However, I have found a few mistakes in then printing which could slightly confuse a beginner, and have been unable to look up some items covered in the ECDl syllabus 4. Overall a good book to back up the course, but with some slight holes.

4.0 out of 5 stars How to Pass ECDL 4: Office XP, 10 Sep 2009
This review is from: How to Pass ECDL 4: Office XP (Paperback)
I am glad I found this book on Amazon as it is a great supplement to anyone doing the ECDL on-line tuition course.

I am an ECDL student (I will not mention which company) and I was seriously stuck with the section on 'databases'. I was frustrated, and with very little help afforded by my tutors I decided to purchase a few books on the subject of Access. However the other books were a waste of money as I found them to be for the more advanced Access database builder/operative.

Since I purchased this book I've learnt more than was expected on this subject and fine detail, which is not explained on-line.

This book - although I did notice a couple of printing errors - is explanatory and simple-to-follow. It explains the 'hows' and 'whys.'

I was pleased with the style as it is written in lay-mans terms - which is great for a novice like me, and so far it seems to take you through the entire version 4 syllabus. I am also How to Pass ECDL 4: Office XPhappy that this book has taught me enough on the Access subject to actually build a small database of my own!!!

ARRAY(0xa47e1f0c)

How to Pass ECDL 4: Office XP
How to Pass ECDL 4: Office XP by Mr Paul Holden (Paperback - 10 Jun 2004)
Used & New from: 0.01