4.0 out of 5 stars Worked for my daughter
I bought this for my daugter to help her prepare for her theory test. There is a lot of information in the book and it helps the reader to revise all the rules and regulations.
Published on 21 Oct. 2012 by RJP the Book Boy

3.0 out of 5 stars It's okay.
The subjects are divided over separate chapters which make it easy to overview. Downside however, the book contains a lot of the same questions asked multiple times in the same chapter as well as there are questions about pictures which are just too small to see properly.
Published on 6 April 2013 by Josephien

4.0 out of 5 stars Worked for my daughter, 21 Oct. 2012
RJP the Book Boy "Book boy" (UK) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (TOP 500 REVIEWER)
This review is from: The Official DSA Theory Test for Car Drivers Book 2013 edition (Paperback)
The book worked fine as she passed easily first time. We used the book inconjunction with the hazard perception DVD and the two work well together - I learnt a thing or two as well !!!!!
Great for anyone taking their test.

5.0 out of 5 stars Learning to drive? Buy this!!!, 7 Dec. 2012
I am a driving instructor so needed to buy this updated version for the new theory test, I liked the way it's broken down into sections with questions at the end. Also there's room to make your own notes which is great to revision. It has a good layout which makes it easy it read.
I would recommend that everyone learning to drive should buy this and LEARN it!

5.0 out of 5 stars more than great, 1 Nov. 2011
It is really helpful, it has the pratice question and answers, the rules, the high way code, all the signs and what they mean. I used this a lot to revise and passed my theory test first time round!

3.0 out of 5 stars It's okay., 6 April 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Helped me a lot!, 5 July 2013
I bought a CD for my first exam and I failed it! I bought this book for the 2nd theory exam and thank god I passed it! Really helpful and gave me most of the answers I need for the theory test! I would Recommend it to those who wants to pass the exam.

5.0 out of 5 stars theory, 26 Sept. 2012
Just what is required to get through the test excellent value for money also let's hope the test gets passed!

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 27 Sept. 2013
This was the correct version for this year, came as brand new and I saved about £8! Also was able to buy the highway code from the same seller. Fast delivery! Thanks very much!

5.0 out of 5 stars Avoid Being In the Loser Group!, 18 Dec. 2011
47 / 50 !!!!!

Yes, that was my test score on the test after using this book. This tells the whole story.

The exact same questions on the test.

On a personal note, when you first sit for the test, there naturally is a high level of stress...at least for me as I abhor standardized testing and do terrible on them. Then, when you immediately realize, the book in format and questions has matched the real test, there is a sense of relief.

But, a word of caution...You must put the hours into studying the book, its contents and read the explanations. And, do get and use the free download extras they provide.

Also, get the traffic signs book as it is just as good. For an experienced driver from another country, it really does makes sense of all the UK traffic signs and road markings.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not bad, but here is a good alternative, 6 Nov. 2011
I would agree with the majority of comments, stating that this book is good for preparing you what to expect, but does very little in the way of examples, which is what we want. I would recommend it for anybody who is serious about their training, because there is some useful advice in there regarding the various laws etc. Anyway, I found a great alternative - type 'drivingtheory4all' into Google, it should be the first result. For about £15, you get a month's access into the LGV CPC section. There are 30 practice case study tests included in this, which I find well worth it. Although they are obviously not the same ones as in the exam, it boosts your confidence knowing you will go into the exam having practised actual examples that are in exactly the same format as in the real test, covering all the same subjects. Not trying to advertise or promote the company, and I have no connection with them, but found it a very useful service ALONGSIDE the official DSA guides on here (Driving Goods Vehicles and Driver CPC). Good luck to all!

5.0 out of 5 stars Official DSA Theory Test, 21 Nov. 2011
This book is essential for any driver wanting to pass their theory, always best to buy the official DSA books you can't go wrong

The Official DSA Theory Test for Car Drivers Book 2013 edition
The Official DSA Theory Test for Car Drivers Book 2013 edition by Driving Standards Agency (Paperback - 10 Sept. 2012)