4.0 out of 5 stars Worked for my daughter
I bought this for my daugter to help her prepare for her theory test. There is a lot of information in the book and it helps the reader to revise all the rules and regulations.
Published on 21 Oct 2012 by RJP the Book Boy

3.0 out of 5 stars It's okay.
The subjects are divided over separate chapters which make it easy to overview. Downside however, the book contains a lot of the same questions asked multiple times in the same chapter as well as there are questions about pictures which are just too small to see properly.
Published 18 months ago by Josephien

4.0 out of 5 stars Worked for my daughter, 21 Oct 2012
RJP the Book Boy "Book boy" (UK) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (TOP 500 REVIEWER)
This review is from: The Official DSA Theory Test for Car Drivers Book 2013 edition (Paperback)
The book worked fine as she passed easily first time. We used the book inconjunction with the hazard perception DVD and the two work well together - I learnt a thing or two as well !!!!!
Great for anyone taking their test.

5.0 out of 5 stars Learning to drive? Buy this!!!, 7 Dec 2012
I am a driving instructor so needed to buy this updated version for the new theory test, I liked the way it's broken down into sections with questions at the end. Also there's room to make your own notes which is great to revision. It has a good layout which makes it easy it read.
I would recommend that everyone learning to drive should buy this and LEARN it!

3.0 out of 5 stars It's okay., 6 April 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Helped me a lot!, 5 July 2013
I bought a CD for my first exam and I failed it! I bought this book for the 2nd theory exam and thank god I passed it! Really helpful and gave me most of the answers I need for the theory test! I would Recommend it to those who wants to pass the exam.

5.0 out of 5 stars theory, 26 Sep 2012
Just what is required to get through the test excellent value for money also let's hope the test gets passed!

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 27 Sep 2013
This was the correct version for this year, came as brand new and I saved about £8! Also was able to buy the highway code from the same seller. Fast delivery! Thanks very much!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Book, 9 Mar 2013
Excellent product leading to my son passing his theory test first time so I would recommend this book to anyone.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great BOOK, 22 Oct 2013
Very impressed with this book, Has everything you need to know to prepare you for your test. Bit costly but worth it

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 7 April 2014
Such a great book, gives you a lot more information and helps better for studying that the older versions. Hopefully pass my tests soon

5.0 out of 5 stars Helpful and enjoyable, 6 April 2014
Gave me confidence to book my theory
Really good with the added different techniques to remember bits of information.
Lots of info but presented in a nice easy way
Overall very a great book to learn and read.

The Official DSA Theory Test for Car Drivers Book 2013 edition
The Official DSA Theory Test for Car Drivers Book 2013 edition by Driving Standards Agency (Paperback - 10 Sep 2012)