4.0 out of 5 stars It work's with Adobe Air.
Published on 20 Oct. 2012 by Maciej(magik)

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor CD, did not work at all
Should really have read the reviews before i purchased this item, did not work at all.
tried it on 4 different computers/laptops around the house. did not work at all, such a shame. total joke!!!!! agree with what most the people are saying its defo a scam!
Published on 30 Oct. 2012 by Noorie N

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars It work's with Adobe Air., 20 Oct. 2012
This review is from: The Official DSA Theory Test for Car Drivers DVD-ROM - 2012 (PC/Mac) (DVD)
I've installed this DVD-ROM on my computer and it didn't work.After this failure I've downloaded the right version of ADOBE AIR which is essential to get this software to the work.Then I reinstalled the software again (second option repair) and a miracle has happened the DVD-ROM finally started work properly.It seems that software it's not faulty at all you have to download a right version of Adobe Air which let this DVD_ROM to run.I hope that my review will help other people to get this software to the work rather then like in most cases send it back to Amazon.

4.0 out of 5 stars DVD for theory test, 19 Feb. 2013
A bit tricky installation, but a great content! It was very helpful and I just passed my theory test (first time)! :)

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor CD, did not work at all, 30 Oct. 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent!!, 8 April 2013
I passed my theory with this DVD! Really good investment!! you could take a mock test a number of times and they highlight questions you answered incorrectly and explain answers.

1.0 out of 5 stars It stalled!, 21 April 2012
M. W. Stallwood "MS" (UK) - See all my reviews
As per usual, the delivery was prompt and the product undamaged. However, there must have been a glitch with the software as it didn't work on either of our computers: one operating on Windows XP; the other on Windows 7. Sent it back and used online stuff free.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant! some help as well, 25 May 2012
Hi all, just thought I'd share this as I read some of the reviews. I had a similar issue where it said the installation was damaged and to contact the publisher. I got in touch with them, and it wasn't a damaged disc. They talked me through a fix and directed me to a link on their help pages [...] Under "My DVD says Adobe Air is Damaged" is the solution. Fantastic product once I did this quick fix

1.0 out of 5 stars No good, 9 May 2012
Had to of these DVD's as first one didnt work on my computer, second still doesn't work either. It is not because of the make or anything of the DVD just simply the disc is damaged of some kind. Have had to send back two now so expect double return postage and my full refund itself. Good and fast delivery though.

also still waiting on my refund after nearly 3 weeks. don't buy this dvd.

1.0 out of 5 stars Scam, 2 Aug. 2012
The first time I ordered this DVD it did not work on any of our computers so I emailed the company and asked for a new CD rom and after an awkward process they finally sent me a new one. yet again, the second disk did not work on any of our computers. I have now emailed them to ask for a new disk and a refund but they are ignoring me! PLEASE do not buy from this seller.

1.0 out of 5 stars Doesn't work, 1 Jun. 2012
Mr. Chris Sinfield "chris" (Norfolk) - See all my reviews
I should have read the previous reviews. It doesn't work. Why should I have to call or find a fix for an item ? It should be sold in working order. I needed this next day delivery for my daughter to revise over the bank holiday - item arrived late in the day and now even if I wanted to call to find a solution I can't as offices now shut. Waste of money.

5.0 out of 5 stars The Only Book You Need, 18 Jun. 2012
I passed my theory test in one chance after reading this book. I got 49 in the test. If you study this book properly,you will easily pass the test. You will get the exact questions in your actual test. You believe it or not- I completed 50 questions in my actual test in just 10 minutes!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

The Official DSA Theory Test for Car Drivers DVD-ROM - 2012 (PC/Mac)