on 27 July 2011
I am a DSA ADI (car) MIAM...working in Cornwall...from time to time we need to get the most up to date books available...this is it...exactly what it says on the tin...so to speak...2011 copy and at a price which is £4 ish cheaper than the price you pay anywhere else...you would be well mad to go anywhere else...this is the best...thanks millions..
on 5 January 2011
My driving instructor recommended that I bought this book, he said that it was one of if not the best book for advice and information about driving. Although it is called 'The Essential Skills' it provides more than the essentials and helps you learn the rules of the road, how you should approach driving and also tips to prevent incidents. It helped me to visualise what I should do, how, where and when I should do them without being in an actual car. 100% recommended to all learner drivers and even mature drivers.
on 8 March 2011
I am currently learning to drive and this book was recommended by my instructor and I must say it has improved not only my driving but exstensive knowledge for the theory as well. I can now get at least 48/50 when practising for my test! I would recommended this to anyone!
on 15 May 2011
This item was purchased for my grandson who was about to take his driving test. He found it most informative and has recommeded it to his friends.
on 23 June 2011
Was recommended this by my driving instructor so thought I'd get it. As I've been out on a number of lessons I know a lot of what's in the book but quite a bit of what's in it is new to me. A great book for all drivers, not just learners. Top service from the seller also. Much appreciated.
on 1 July 2012
The most reliable source of reference for drivers, learners, qualified or professional. Well illustrated and written in a clear and simple style. Very useful.
on 28 February 2011
it is a good book to have whilst learning how to drive, it gives u a guide of what to do when driving and explains functions of certain things.
on 3 March 2014
My instructor insisted I buy this book, and he was absolutely right. A must-have for all learners and new drivers.
on 16 December 2013
However, this book is an excellent purchase I would recommend it to all drivers. This book will make you a safe driver and a confident driver and should stop you from having to do any emergency stop. Making you see things early and anticipating your next move in safe structured way.
on 23 September 2012
I am a driving instructor, and ive bought a batch of these books to help my pupils with their theory tests and driving lessons / test.
It covers all that they need to know, and they are finding it useful.
I highly recommend it for anyone learning to drive.