on 28 February 2011
I bought this book to prepare for the Driver CPC case study test. I think, it contains all the information you need to pass the test and drive safely and efficiently after that. All information is well presented and explained very clearly. There are lots of pictures in this guide too.
on 10 February 2012
Company expansion meant buying a 7.5 tonne lorry, a number a guys and girls learning to drive this lorry would be lost without the Official DSA Guide, this is a must buy for C1 learners, its a 'pick up' and 'put down; easy to read book. highly recommended.
on 8 May 2011
Excellent textbook for anyone planning to do the LGV Driving test. Contains useful information for questions asked in theory test too.

Gives an excellent insight into trucking - even car drivers and other road users would benefit from reading it to gain more empathy with drivers of larger vehicles.
on 31 December 2013
I bought this for my son who needed to pass his CPC. A driver "training company" told us that we would have to pay £399 to pass this course with them - using this book he was able to successfully book his test and pass it for a fraction of the cost...
on 25 March 2014
After buying the LGV theory book with all the practice question in it, you need to buy this book as it deals with the kinds of topics that come up in the LGV practical test. Its worthwhile to learn this stuff before practicing or lessons then you know what you should be thinking about.

I must admit this is just about the dullest read out there and much of the info is obvious and common sense but its still worth getting

This book is well planned, clear and can be studied in sections and chapters.
on 5 September 2013
I bought this book to aid me in my training to gain my LGV driving licence. I found the information in the book very helpful. it has everything I need to complete my training.
the book its self came with in good time and in excellent condition.
I think from the review I have just given will explain why I have given this book the full 5 stars.
on 12 February 2015
Fantastic helpful product. Passed both my theory and driving test first time with this book, so easy to read and easy to reference too. Worth hanging on to in case you want to refresh anything.
Once again, excellent service and delivery from Amazon. Thank you
on 18 November 2013
Bought to compliment the theory test book, gives all the background information behind the questions and more.

includes tips for thre practical test as well.
on 12 December 2014
All you need to know and more! Very useful ready but found one of the driving apps even better for subject knowledge, and for testing what you've learnt
on 21 June 2013
Easy to follow, comprehensive subject matter. I am still using it to improve my knowledge and understanding of the heavy good vehicle industry.