on 16 March 2009
This is a must have for anyone doing their LGV theory test, it gives you every question you need to know, after I used this to study for my theory I passed and scored 97 out of 100. Its a great buy and well worth the money.
on 4 December 2008
bought this for my husband, proved to be an excellent tool to learn enough to pass the exam 93%. Some questions in exam not covered in content so common-sense still required. Don't bother with the hazards CD, better examples exist on the internet!
on 7 March 2009
I think this cd-rom is brillant. It beats flicking though a book to read random Questions. Also it has the added bonus, you can take a mock test any time you whant & it also has a digital version of the highway code included on the disc if you need to look any thing up. The best thing about this cd it analyses your test performance to identity which topics need more revision with esay to understand charts it shows you what areas you have to work on. You can also customise the test, so you can practice specific topics more thoroughly. If you have dyslexa like me & can't read very well there is a voic-over option to help. Wroth evrey peny!
on 24 November 2009
In one word ? Perfect !! Identical as on theory test. I have past my today morning and recomend it to anybody who wants to do a Large Vehicles driving linense.
on 30 November 2008
If you are going to take your theory test, for either LGV or PSV, this cd-rom is a must buy. It gives you all the possible questions you could be asked in the theory test, and also explains the reasons for the correct answers. You can work through all the individual categories for the theory test, and also do mock tests which are set out just like the theory exam. An excellent aid that helped me pass my LGV theory tests.
on 2 September 2011
Any one trying to pass theory test, I think if you can give 1 hour of your daily time to practising on this DVD for about two weeks I guarantee you will pass part 1 of your theory in first sitting, for HGV licence that is of course.
on 11 April 2011
I am currently in charge of assisting staff to gain their PCV licence. I have been buying CD ROMs on behalf of the staff to help pass their theory tests. The staff find them easy to use and load up, including staff who are not 'computer literate'. The best endorsement I can give this product is I have had 21 candidates pass first time, with no failures. Also only 2 passes have not been in the 90's. I think if you do not use this to help you, passing your PCV theory test will be considerably harder.
on 28 October 2011
I bought this CD to revise for my PCV theory test. I didn't bother with the book and it did its job well, easy to use and explains everything well. It analyses your test performances so you know what areas you need to concentrate on. Well worth the money
on 18 January 2013
Not bought for me, but for my brother who would like to pass his HGV. He used a friends copy and liked it, so I got him this and the book too. Let's see how he gets on. A quick delivery to his address as well.
on 21 March 2012
Brought this product for my husband, it was so simple to use. Doing the test straight of he scored 84 out of 100.After doing some revising on all the chapters only once and then just briefly going over them once more just to refresh his memory he then done the test again and scored 96 out of 100. on the actual theory test he did score 96 out of 100 and passed!
Also the cd rom will have voice over if you struggle to read.
The questions are read clearly and also you will have an explaination of the answer if you need to hear this to understand the question.