on 12 June 2015
Helped me as I am struggling in a difficult long term relationship. I will use this book to help me move forward and be happier. Will reread it many times.
on 2 April 2014
LOVE this book. It's really made me rethink how I interact with people and my life. Everyone should read this and the world would be a much better place!
on 25 July 2014
I've been recommended this book a few years back and everyone should read it at least once time in their lives. I read it 3 times already and practice....
on 29 December 2013
a very worth while read - could change your life, for the better.
would recommend it to anyone who is looking for guidance to help them make a change
on 1 May 2013
It's a good read with clear guidance on taking control of your internal challanges. A must for anyone who puts obstructions and excuses in their own path.
on 10 December 2012
If you kept back in life by fear, read it. It might give youthe puch you need "to feel the fear and do it anyway", surely it's not gonna harm you.
on 21 October 2011
This book was extremely helpful when I was going through a difficult time in my life. I still refer to it on occasions and have recommended it to others.
on 28 August 2015
Nice edition of what I think is possibly the best self-help book there is. Optimistic without being delusional, sensible but at the same time inspiring.
on 12 May 2016
Got it delivered yesturday. And started reading today am Ive already fall in love with this book. A co.worker recommended it to me. Am grateful she did.
on 30 April 2015
I have recommended this book to 2 people already and I haven't even finished it myself! I've taken so much from reading this book, it's been incredible!