5.0 out of 5 stars No one could promise them their tomorrows...
Published 14 months ago by Petra "I love to read"

1.0 out of 5 stars Really good book
I enjoy ellie dean s books .it show what woman had to do during the war.hope there is a follow up to let us know what's happening to Peggy and her brood.
Published 13 months ago by william christie

5.0 out of 5 stars No one could promise them their tomorrows..., 18 Jan. 2014
Petra "I love to read" "book addict!!!" (Northern Ireland) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)    (VINE VOICE)
All My Tomorrows by Ellie Dean for me was another wonderful read by this very talented author. Within this book the person who would be soon meeting Peggy Riley and her family and realising how special Peggy and those who filled her boarding house would make a person feel was Ruby Clark who was stuck in a violent marriage and thinking her life would never be happy again when as a reader we first meet her as a character within this very readable book.
From page one I was addicted to reading this book until I found out would the lovely Ruby Clark get through another day knowing what her husband Ray was capable off. But once again the residents of Cliffehaven would be the saving grace when those in need appeared on their door steps looking solace and safety. But unfortunately for Ruby she had a few battles to face before she would find safety and happiness in the very special town of Cliffehaven.
We are brought back into the threshold of Peggy Riley and her loving family and friends which stick together when times are tough. I loved reading this series of books and I loved that I was able to follow the regular characters which have appeared within this series of books. Ron Riley was as big as character always accompanied by his loving hound Harvey who seemed to appear when those in need, needed a good lick of doggy breath and of course his ever present wagging tail. Peggy within this book for once in her life had to sit back and let someone take care of her and it was interesting to see her coping with other people running her household with surprising results especially when a helping hand comes from an unexpected source.
Ellie Dean certainly knows how to write a work of fiction but for me she mixes very interesting historical facts which makes her books special for me to read. Within this book she brought the Canadians into the story-line which was so different from the usual Yanks etc.
If you have loved this series so far you will really love this read as in my own personal opinion this was the best book yet. I just loved how this story developed and of course with the lovely rogue Ron being a central character I had plenty of laughs with his wonderful sayings and of course he always had the last say in any argument.

5.0 out of 5 stars All my tomorrows, 16 Jan. 2014
nice storyline which made me read well into the night on several occasions, I found this book such a good read.

5.0 out of 5 stars can't wait for the next one, 22 Jun. 2014
It's so nice to read a heart warming saga. No bad language . It makes you crave the closeness of family and support.

5.0 out of 5 stars All my tomorrow's, 8 Jun. 2014
Nice easy read. Good characters. Looking for award to Ellie deans next novel. Love it when she brings the cockneys characters out.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great storyline, 14 May 2014
I enjoy all Ellie Dean books, I am afraid I am a person who loves a happy ending and solves all problems

5.0 out of 5 stars Another wonderful story, 13 May 2014
I cannot get enough of Ellie Deans books
This one, I feel is the best so far. Cannot wait to read her next one.

5.0 out of 5 stars All my Tomorrows by Ellie Dean, 18 April 2014
brilliant follow on to her other books about cliffdale . Thoroughly enjoyed will wait for the next one to come out.

5.0 out of 5 stars Another great time with friends from Cliffehaven and the Beach View, 2 Feb. 2014
M. E. Newell (Georgia, United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: All My Tomorrows (Paperback)
Ruby Clark is struggling to survive her marriage to Raymond Clark. After a violent attack Ruby is forced to flee the East End. Arriving in Cliffehaven, Ruby finds herself the victim of unwanted advances. But soon after some luck Ruby finds herself at the Beach View and her luck seems to be changing, however the danger from the past is not far behind her.
"All My Tomorrows" is the sixth book in the "Beach View" series by Ellie Dean and again it is a winner. It is great to spend time with old friends and make new ones. This is an excellent series and I know when it ends I will be very sad.

5.0 out of 5 stars unputdownable, 24 Jan. 2014
This review is from: All My Tomorrows (Paperback)
yet another fantastic read from ellie dean I know its set in the same place always with the same major characters but I love this I honestly now feel I know them personaly & they have become my friends & I love catching up with them. but then you get new chacters coming into each new story . as always with ellie deans books it was unputdownable ellie dean you are a star keep your wonderful books coming just wish you could bring out more in a year as I cant wait to get my hands on the next one

5.0 out of 5 stars Must read, 29 May 2014
This review is from: All My Tomorrows (Paperback)
Fantastic series of books and this one didn't disappoint . Set in the war and around the occupants of a guest house

All My Tomorrows
All My Tomorrows by Ellie Dean (Paperback - 16 Jan. 2014)