Format: PaperbackChange

on 7 February 2015
A fantastic story ideal for 11-13 yrs old just leaving primary school. The volume and number of pages may not suit kids younger than 11.
on 6 October 2013
A must read. My 6 and 8 year LOVED this even though my attempt at an american accent slaughtered the text. Highly recommend as a read aloud / reading to self right of passage.
on 3 February 2014
I had forgotten this book but we it's a good read and introduces some interesting topics. Recommend it very highly.
on 6 January 2016
Loved it, delivery was very fast.
on 12 December 2012
Book in very good condition and arrived well before the indicated delivery date so service was excellent. The book itself is for my 12 year old son who is not an avid reader and he has found this hard going therefore i have found him another book which suits his needs better.
0Comment1 of 4 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 24 June 2015