4.0 out of 5 stars A pleasure to read and I would recommend it, 23 Aug 2013
This review is from: The Secret Garden (Vintage Children's Classics) (Paperback)
A easy to read story, with a good outcome. Suitable for children of all ages. I read the book on recommendation and was pleased I did.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautifully written, 10 Mar 2014
It was My favourite book ever from childhood and when I read it again, the lovely memories just flood back. I love it. A sad story but a nice story.

5.0 out of 5 stars Kindle book, 25 Feb 2014
Downloaded for granddaughter to assist with her reading. This has proved very successful and she is enjoying the book which is a classic

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it., 13 Jan 2014
Had bought as a gift for a 9 yr. old girl . Was liked very much.,Delivery was done before time.

5.0 out of 5 stars A classic!, 8 Dec 2013
Bought as " the classic" read for my 10 year old as I loved this story when I was her age. Chapters are proving a but long for her, but she is getting to grips with it.

5.0 out of 5 stars The Secret Garden, 6 Dec 2013
I bought this book to encourage my 10-year old granddaughter to read more adult books as the ones she has been reading are rather babyish. This fits the bill perfectly.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful timeless classic, 20 July 2013
I have my copy of this still from my childhood [55 years] and I bought a copy for my Daughter when she was a child. I purchased this for the Daughter of a friens who loves the film but has never read the book.

5.0 out of 5 stars THe Secret Garden, 6 Mar 2013
Bought as a gift, we were very pleased with it and it is currently being read as we type, thanks

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, 6 Mar 2013
What a book. Written straight from your heart and so very touching. Reminds me of myself sometimes. Wow an amazing storyline, made me cry at some really sad parts and the beginning what very heart warming. My favourite character was the grandad mainly because he was particularly mysterious.

5.0 out of 5 stars As a film, good, better as a book :), 6 April 2014
Radiojock (England) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)
A classic children's tale of a group of eventual friends, and a secret garden. Great for children and adults alike. I thoroughly enjoyed the book.

The Secret Garden (Vintage Children's Classics)
The Secret Garden (Vintage Children's Classics) by Frances Hodgson Burnett (Paperback - 2 Aug 2012)
5.24