5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome
This book is awesome I like how it's in Georgia's point of view and I can not wait for the next book
Published on 20 Mar. 2013 by Ellie Ellis

3.0 out of 5 stars My Brother is a Big, Fat Liar
This third book in the Middle School series is my least favourite so far, but is still a fun read that delves deeper into the Khatchadorian family's secrets. It's all about Rafe's younger sister, Georgia, and her first foray into the world of Hills Village Middle School which, as we know, isn't the best place for her family.

I really enjoy Rafe's narration in...
Published 3 months ago by Jenny, Wondrous Reads

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, 20 Mar. 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars My Brother Is a Big, Fat Liar., 14 Jan. 2014
A great little read,a story full of fun. You just have to keep reading, just to see what the next prank is going to be, as well as to see how the "war of the princesses", will end.
Am glad that Georgia and Raffe, get together again as the usual
Sparing partners in the terms of fun packed, always playing jokes on each other, brother and sister.
As always, James Patterson writes a great story, and although this one is for the younger generation, an older person can enjoy it too.
This is a good one for one of my grand kids to now read.
Well worth the pennies paid for it.
Go download it, and enjoy, good for the commute to work, and far more cheerful than the "Doom and Gloom"'of the newspapers!!

3.0 out of 5 stars My Brother is a Big, Fat Liar, 28 Dec. 2014
Jenny, Wondrous Reads (UK) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)

I really enjoy Rafe's narration in this series so switching to someone else was a bit jarring. I don't find Georgia as funny, though it's nice to see her representing the girls. She has a lot to cope with in this book, particularly when it comes to having a bad reputation as Rafe's troublemaker sister. Obviously she can look out for herself, but middle school can be a brutal place, as she soon finds out.

Although Georgia isn't my Khatchadorian sibling of choice, I did enjoy getting to know her better. Ultimate Showdown's sibling rivalry makes more sense now, and it's good to know why she's always felt like she's in Rafe's shadow. I don't think her voice has the same spark as Rafe's does, but she's still an interesting person to spend a book with.

My Brother Is a Big, Fat Liar didn't quite live up to my high expectations, but I think things will go back to normal when Rafe returns in the next book. The Khatchadorian family has captured my interest completely, and make Middle School a must-read series. They also make me glad I'm not in mandatory education anymore. Yikes!

5.0 out of 5 stars A brilliant series of books, 13 Jan. 2014
This review is from: Middle School: My Brother Is a Big, Fat Liar: (Middle School 3) (Hardcover)
My son loves this series of books. James Patterson is a brilliant writer whether for adults or children. Highly recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Birthday Present Part 2, 1 Oct. 2013
Mr. K. Finn "Amazonian" (Manchester, UK) - See all my reviews
Can'y really comment as I bought this as a birthday present for my nephew, who is enjoying the read so I'm reliably informed.

5.0 out of 5 stars great, 9 Feb. 2014
My son reads all these books so this was good to have for his collection. Takes this to school with him for reading time.

1.0 out of 5 stars Rafe Isn't A Liar!, 15 April 2014
Awesome Book! But this time, GEORGIA, Rafe's younger sister, is the Narrator. That's the weird part. Well, no wonder it was Called My BROTHER is a big fat liar! By the way, Rafe ain't even lie one time in this book, even when he made George's hair green by dying something at a time when George was not paying attention!

5.0 out of 5 stars Middle School, 5 Feb. 2014
Bought for a school library on request from a student. The book has been greatly read and is very popular.

5.0 out of 5 stars Rafe cool; Georgia cool, 21 Mar. 2014
AddictedReader (Staffordshire, England) - See all my reviews
Yo Patterson fans,
In this Khatchadorin Chronicle as i csll it, we see Georgia is as heart stoppingly funny as Rafe is. Iy contains hilarious twists and is just as good as the Rafe's perspective books. Read even if you hate Georgia. This will change your mind.

Read On!
Dom

4.0 out of 5 stars AMAZING, 28 Feb. 2014
this book was truly amazing I've read 3 books from James Patterson all middle school and they are good books enjoyable for every boy (who can read) and again totally amazing

Middle School: My Brother Is a Big, Fat Liar: (Middle School 3)
Middle School: My Brother Is a Big, Fat Liar: (Middle School 3) by James Patterson (Hardcover - 14 Mar. 2013)