‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Epic, 22 Jun 2013
This book is a wonderful follow up to the last fantastic middle school books. This is Rafe's most exciting adventure yet and a chance for him to meet not just one bully but a whole team of them as him and his sister head off to summer camp. A must read.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent!, 25 May 2014
It was really cool - person called Doolin had a gang and they were always playing tricks on the musketeers hut. When one of the Musketeers got sent home he got revenge on Doolins gang. A great read. James, aged 8

5.0 out of 5 stars Rubbishly Brilliant, 7 July 2014
this book sees Race outside of his main school the whole time. This gives us a twist in the plot and we want to read on, so do it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Book, 26 Jun 2014
The book arrived on time. I would recommend the seller to anyone as I had no problems. I enjoyed the book

5.0 out of 5 stars It is a great book and it will be my favourite book and people who like comedy should read it, 30 April 2014
awesome job James Patterson your awesome

and I am looking forward to I funny!!!!!!!

!!!!#!!!!!
however it will not be as good as middle school
Muhamme

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, 29 April 2014
Middle school is my favourite set of books became its really easy to get stuck in to them. Thourely annoyed

5.0 out of 5 stars My veiw, 26 April 2014
This is amazing I give it five stars it is hard to put down Carnt stop reading these books I recommend it

5.0 out of 5 stars How I survived bullies, broccoli and snake hill, 6 April 2014
Great book. The beginning really makes you want to read on and entices you. The ending was great and the build up and the tension was amazing. James Patterson is a credit to reading. :)

4.0 out of 5 stars Awesome book, 5 April 2014
This book was fantastic and I really enjoyed reading it as I did with the other books in the middle school series. I see there are two new ones coming out as well which is good and I hope that James Patterson and Chris tebbets write more!

5.0 out of 5 stars J.P is The World's Best Author, 21 Mar 2014
AddictedReader (Staffordshire, England) - See all my reviews
Hi readers! As an author myself at eleven years of age i need inspiration for my book and this series, Maximum Ride, I Funny and Daniel X are it. The outstanding quality and unique first person layout makes this entire series hilarious. As a matter of fact, I laughed out loud reading this book where Rafe goes to Camp Wannamorra. James Patterson, in my view, is the world's best author.

Read On!
Dom

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

Middle School: How I Survived Bullies, Broccoli, and Snake Hill: (Middle School 4)
3.85