Format: Paperback|Change

on 21 October 2014
I suppose I was disappointed, if I am honest. I have the highest regard for James Corden as an actor and I have enjoyed many of his performances, especially in The Wrong Mans.

I was prepared to really like his book but somehow I couldn't warm to him as a person, it is perhaps my fault but I kept thinking of all the poor children and teenagers in his school classes over the years who had their lessons disrupted and the teachers struggling to teach the rest of the class when he was acting the fool, all pretty comic stuff but none the less a pain for everyone (even for him).
on 13 March 2015
Boring, he really has achieved success from nothing deserving praise.
on 17 October 2011
Good interesting read. My only fault would be he could appear a little sycophantic at times, which can make his character descriptions seem a little disingenuous. I think he was perhaps just a bit over eager to convey his high regard for certain characters, I suppose that's not really a bad trait! I thought he had some great anecdotes that gave you a real insight into the highs and lows of his journey so far... I like that he didn't shy away from admitting when his ego got the better of him, not something all celeb's we be prepared to do.
All in all a good fun easy read...would highly recommend.
on 15 February 2016
Brilliant. A revealing look at James life with a number of surprises
on 27 January 2012
I have just finished reading this and although I don't usually read biography's this was superb. A very easy read (read it in one nightshift) and on several occasions cried with laughter, especially the stolen biro. So much so I read it to my 14yr old son who like james doesn't enjoy school.(although I did ask him not to repeat the prank at his own school). I've been a fan of James Corden for a long time and I've enjoyed watching him over the years. Well done Smiffy
fantastic book - great read easy to get through and entertaining.
on 8 May 2015
I enjoyed this book very much, it was very honest and a good read
on 16 January 2012
I bought this book after reading Michael McIntyre's fantastic autobiography (which had me in stitches all the way though) - I really wanted another good read like that, but I was sadly disapointed. This book reads to me as though Mr Cordon is not the nicest of people, and he is using to suck up to other people, or to apologise to them. I did finish it, but it wasnt very good. I wouldn'd recomment it.
on 28 April 2016
Excellent read. A very interesting read, made me laugh.
on 11 June 2016
good read but james seems to like everybody he meets