5.0 out of 5 stars fantastic!!!!!!
this book is.. put it this way, i missed train stops just to carry on reading. i was absolutely HOOKED! got teary-eyed at the end. wicked, wicked stuff!
Published on 3 Oct 2004 by gigi81

3.0 out of 5 stars Good
Good but not as good as belle- storyline good but a little repetitive in themes that run through all her books
Published 17 months ago by CAROLINE MCCANN

5.0 out of 5 stars fantastic!!!!!!, 3 Oct 2004

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 11 April 2004
By A Customer
This review is from: Georgia (Paperback)
Absolutely thrilling from start to finish. I couldn't put it down

5.0 out of 5 stars A fantastic read, one you can't put down., 7 Mar 2000
By A Customer
This review is from: Georgia (Paperback)
A powerful and emotional book read after a recommendation from a friend. Don't spoil these books by reading the synopis. You can guarentee that all of Lesley Pearse's books will keep you amused for hours.

4.0 out of 5 stars another top read from Lesley Pearse, 14 Feb 2009
This review is from: Georgia (Paperback)
This story is a real page turner as Lesley Pearse's books always are. The plot revolves around Georgia's life following a serious assault by her step Father. Georgia runs away to lead a turbulant lifestyle which ultimately leads her toward her passion to become a singer. Georgia is a joy to read about, as the reader so desperately wants everything to turn out for her and this keeps you hooked page after page. Wonderful book, another great character from this excellent Author.

5.0 out of 5 stars Georgia by Lesley Pearse, 28 Sep 2010
This review is from: Georgia (Paperback)
My daughter gave me Gypsy to read, I am now hooked on Lesley Pearse's books, I found each one very different, as I finish the last few pages it's straight on to Amazon to buy another. I have been moved by each one but with Georgia I struggled to read the last few pages through the tears. If you haven't read a Lesley Pearse yet you are in for a real treat.Georgia

5.0 out of 5 stars Gripping reading Georgia, 31 Aug 2010
This review is from: Georgia (Paperback)
I love Lesley Pearse's books, and this one really held my attention, so many twists and turns, very difficult to put down, when having o stop reading! to do chores!

5.0 out of 5 stars georgia, 23 July 2010
This review is from: Georgia (Paperback)
An excellent book up to and exceeding the usual Lesley Pearse standard.Just want to keep reading and reading!

4.0 out of 5 stars georgia, 27 Jun 2006
This review is from: Georgia (Paperback)
this was a good book, ive read a lot like it so i found it a bit predictable in parts, but it was really descriptive and i felt for the characters

I thought it was pretty well written and i couldnt put it down sometimes!

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely Fantastic., 3 Sep 2009
Ms. M. Cooper "m8e8g8" (England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Georgia (Paperback)
My older sister recommened this book to me. It is her favourite book and she has read it again and again. I borrowed her copy and began to read. In the first night, I read until about 150 pages, and the same the next night and so on. From the first few pages I found that I was literally hooked.
I loved the main character, Georgia, I found that I was emotionally connected with the story from the first pages, becasue Lesley Pearce somehow made me feel for her and understand her emotions. All I wanted throughout the book was for the lovely Georgia to find true happiness. The storyline was fantastic. The tragedy involving her father was a complete shock and I was bursting with tension. I was so sad when Georgia ran away. Her early life with Helen was so captivating and I cryed my eyes out when Helen died. My favourite part of the book was when she becomes famous and finds her father. Lesley Pearce is now my favourtie author.
Georgia is so fantastic in every way that I reccomend you try it for yourself, it felt so realistic when I read it. I know that you will love this book as much as I did.

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it, 12 July 2009
Phoebe (Warwickshire) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Georgia (Paperback)
I loved this book. This was the first ever Lesley Pearse book I have read. Ive got a lot of catching up to do. I loved it, it was unputdownable, easy to read, exciting, couldnt wait to get back to it when I was forced to go to work etc, really enjoyable read.

Georgia
Georgia by Lesley Pearse (Paperback - 3 Mar 2011)