Format: Paperback|Change

on 25 December 2010
I bought this for my mother for Christmas. It arrived Christmas Eve and I was going to wrap it but began reading it. I couldn't put it down and ended up reading it through the night from start to finish.

There is a touching foreward by Gloria Hunniford, who tells of her belief in Angels after the death of her beloved daughter Caron.

Then the book goes straight into the stories of ten individuals who believe they were touched by angels. The stories are fascinating and all very different.

Whether you believe in angels or not, this is an amazing book with some really inspirational stories. Yes, some may say that the people who saw angels were hallucinating, or put the experiences down to miraculous co-incidence, but personally I found most of these stories went beyond that and couldn't be down to just chance.

One thing is for certain and that is the people who had the experiences all found their lives changed forever.

Fascinating book! Once you start reading, you won't be able to put it down!
on 23 August 2013
An excellent read for all Angel lovers.We missed Gloria's program about Angels but this book offers a great insight into this world.
on 24 May 2014
Lovely and so readable... Have given to friend who loved it too . Inspiring, fascinating. Will fill you with hope
on 26 May 2014
lovley book. well done gloria, very comforting read. definatlely makes you think. i know angels are my guides that walk with me.
on 18 April 2014
it was very good reading if you are interested in angels I am always looking out for new books this one was very good. thanks.
on 20 February 2014
This was a good read, and uplifting, I looked for more in the series but could not find another. I passed it on to my sister.
on 15 March 2014
Enjoyed the way this book flowed and was a happy tearjerker ! Gloria is an amazing woman and you can easily relate to her.
on 13 August 2014
Nice book uplifting, not too sentimental as these books can be, and a nice forward. It was Very easy to read.
on 26 August 2015
Really lovely book very uplifting great price speedy delivery
on 1 February 2015
Gloria has written this book with her dear daughter in mind.