5.0 out of 5 stars Angela's Ashes with Angels!
This book has all the ingredients of a wonderful fairytale; poor girl with a beautiful heart, shunned by society, finds and loses love, has adventures with angels and spirits along the way, then becomes a famous and much loved healer, techer and author! But the incredible thing is, it's not a fairytale, it really happened!

Lorna's book brings angels to life in...
Published on 2 Aug. 2008 by L. Ashcroft

3.0 out of 5 stars Seeing's believing, I'm afraid :-(
I bought this book based on the hype and a good review from a YouTube Vid, so I guess I shouldn't blame anyone but myself for misspending five pounds.

The positive; Lorna really came across as a casualty of emotional neglect owing to her mother treating her as 'retarded' all of her life; in a more enlightened age she may have received more sympathy for any...
Published 23 months ago by the devil's advocate

‹ Previous | 1 2 338 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars A good book for those with an open mind, 30 Dec. 2008
This review is from: Angels in My Hair (Hardcover)
For those of an open mind this will bring some comfort and an insight into a part of this world that you may or may not be aware of.

I have read this book and would hope it brings you equal amounts of love and hope into your life.

Just for a moment pretend there was such a thing as an angel.
Wouldn't you want them in your life?
wouldn't you want to know more about them?
Read this book.

5.0 out of 5 stars Angels in My Hair, 7 Jan. 2010
This review is from: Angels in My Hair (Paperback)
This is an amazing story. I laughed and cried so much and I could'nt stop reading even though I have never made a habit of reading books and get bored quickly.
I had never believed in angels before but I have a whole new outlook and attitude on life now and I feel protected.
I first heard Lorna Byrne being interviewed on the radio about this book, then I found film footage of her and I knew that this woman could not be telling lies.
I thank you so much Lorna for letting us share in your life and of course I thank the angels too for letting you write it.
Sincerely Yours,
Patrick Bonner

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful read, 22 Aug. 2009
C. E. Wise (Ireland) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Angels in My Hair (Paperback)
I could not put it down, a lovely auto biography of the life of a lovely gifted lady. A reminder that the angels are here- all around us- wanting to help- full of the joy of love & giving, but also shows there are some negative/ bad energies out there to which we should be aware. Thank you Lorna for allowing the angels to persuade you to put your life into words for others to be inspired by.

5.0 out of 5 stars An Enchanting Story, 14 Nov. 2008
This review is from: Angels in My Hair (Hardcover)
This book gives a fascinating insight into the writer's life since she was a small child. Lorna Byrne tells her story with touching honesty, so much so that I felt I was living every second with her. This book is a must read for anyone genuinely interested in angels.
Encounters with Heaven & the Spirit World
The Origins of Elves & Fairies

5.0 out of 5 stars Inspirational, 11 Mar. 2009
Mrs. K. Micklethwaite "Kazzy M" (Notingham UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Angels in My Hair (Hardcover)
I have loved this book - it is so easy to read and a wonderful walk through Lorna's life. She is an inspirational woman and has told an awful lot of the pain she had to suffer as well as the happy times. Im so glad she wrote the book so we could have an insight into her life and a better understanding of the angels that surround us all. Thank you Lorna

4.0 out of 5 stars Angels everywhere, 19 Mar. 2009
This review is from: Angels in My Hair (Hardcover)
This is an unusual autobiography indeed. When are we going to learn to see our children as they are? There are so many children born with spiritual faculties being oppressed or ignored by their parents, disrespected by the schools and misunderstood by all. It is also not unusual for clairvoyants to have to live with someone they love but who do not understand nor really want to hear about these special talents. The loneliness of it is hard. But the angels in Lorna's life are a blessing in her adulthood as much as they were an embarrassment in her childhood. For me, this book is a reminder to see and hear children as who they are. We have an increasing number of very special children being born in our times, and Lorna's treatment by her family is a lesson to us all to not judge others by the lowest and most common standard. Least of all our children.

5.0 out of 5 stars a beautiful book to re-light and inspire!, 26 May 2008
A. Holland "Amy" (England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Angels in My Hair (Hardcover)
I too felt this book was un-put-a-downable... i read it in three days! Lorna writes in such a gentle, compassionate humerous way that brings not only her own life into technicolour but also that of the angels around her.

She describe the finest details of the angels that surround her in a way that makes their existence feel natural and plausable. You really feel she steps into another dimension when she sees them... almost like the angels switch Lorna from AM to FM and there they are!

I recommend this book to everyone! Not only those who work in the esoteric field.

5.0 out of 5 stars Angels in my hair by Lorna Byrne, 31 Aug. 2008
This review is from: Angels in My Hair (Hardcover)
This is an amazing book for all to read, for those of you that don't believe your angels are with you this will help, this is the most amazing book I have read, I couldn't put it down.

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely wonderful, 10 Nov. 2008
This review is from: Angels in My Hair (Hardcover)
I just couldn't put it down once I started. It was fascinating. I read a lot of Angel books and this is as good as any of the authors who have been doing it for decades. I highly recommend it, whether you are new to Angels or have read everything out there already.

5.0 out of 5 stars A gentle, inspirational & comforting read, 5 Dec. 2009
This review is from: Angels in My Hair (Paperback)
I love this book & because I found it so comforting, reassuring & inspiring, I wanted to share it with others. I bought 15 copies & 3 weeks later they were all gone. I've just recieved another 20 copies & I will enjoy giving them as gifts for Christmas. I am a therapist & feel that angels are helping me daily. They arrange scheduling often and even put appropriate words in my mouth at times. I've never seen them or heard them, but I know they're around & I've told my patients that they're around us all. This book makes this real for so many & we all need this reassurance.
Thank you Lorna for your efforts in providing this story to the world.
Nina

‹ Previous | 1 2 338 | Next ›

Angels in My Hair
Angels in My Hair by Lorna Byrne (Paperback - 9 Sept. 2010)