5.0 out of 5 stars Susan Lewis just get's better
Published on 3 Mar 2012 by wannabe author

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing
I found this booking very slow going and hard to finish as to be frank I was bored and uninterested in the characters..
Published 15 months ago by Emma Delury

5.0 out of 5 stars Susan Lewis just get's better, 3 Mar 2012
This review is from: Losing You (Hardcover)
Susan Lewis never lets her readers down and she certainly hasn't with this latest story. I can relate to this book as I have a partner with brain injuries after a work accident. She has obviously done her research as she was spot on with all her medical observations (bad temper, frustrations, determination....has she been to my house!!!!!) The thoughts and feelings mum Emma went through were well written too. I liked every character, even dad Will, though I would have liked him to receive a bit more comeupance. How does she comes up with her ideas, every book is so different. Well done again Susan, can't wait for your next one.

5.0 out of 5 stars The best susan lewis yet|, 22 Feb 2012
This review is from: Losing You (Kindle Edition)
Having read nearly all Susan lewis publications and being hooked on them from day one, this title is more than that and i would say gets you totally absorbed and hooked from the very beginning. Every chapter posses a new problem and it almost impossible to put the book down. The ending was very unpredictable but left me with a content smile on my face| The book is now in the hands of my teacher daughter.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best of her books so far, 3 April 2012
This review is from: Losing You (Kindle Edition)
I have read a lot of Susan Lewis books, and nearly always enjoy them, but this one is her best! A real page turner, and a great subject.
The characters are entirely believable, especially the husband! Not to spoil anything, but this is well worth the read just to get mad at him!

5.0 out of 5 stars Read It!!!, 7 April 2012
This review is from: Losing You (Kindle Edition)
Another addictive read by Susan Lewis,absolughtly superb, a real must read.
If you have never read any of her books then start!!!.....she is so easy to read no complicated plots, just the right ammout of charactors, i can never put them down till ive finished!

5.0 out of 5 stars Losing You, 28 May 2012
This review is from: Losing You (Kindle Edition)
I don't know how Susan Does it but somehow you're drawn into the lives of the characters to the extent that you find it hard to put the book down. Such a lovely story that takes you through every emotion. As with all her books Susan clearly has put a lot of time into her research.

5.0 out of 5 stars An Excellent Read, 28 April 2012
Pauline (Cornwall, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Losing You (Kindle Edition)
The second Susan Lewis book I have ever read & once again an excellent read which I could not put down. I love her style & very much enjoy the story she weaves. I will be reading many more of Susan's books.

5.0 out of 5 stars best author, 17 April 2012
This review is from: Losing You (Kindle Edition)
I have'nt read Susan Lewis before, but my goodness I will again. This book is hard to put down, cant wait to read her others!

5.0 out of 5 stars Losing You, 28 Mar 2012
This review is from: Losing You (Hardcover)
Fantastic as always and very harrowing at times. Enjoyed it some much and can't wait for what's next from Susan.

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing, 23 May 2013

1.0 out of 5 stars Oh dear, oh dear......, 13 Nov 2012
This review is from: Losing You (Mass Market Paperback)
Having read all the reviews I thought I'd give this a try, but oh dear, what utterly predictable tosh with cardboard cut-out characters and an ending that could not have been more obvious from half way through the book.

Losing You
Losing You by Susan Lewis (Paperback - 30 Aug 2012)
3.49