Format: Paperback|Change

on 3 July 2014
All the usual Brunetti ingredients required for my gourmet enjoyment.
Sadly I think I'm running out of books to read.
on 13 September 2013
Another great book by Donna Leon - great characters in a fantastic setting - a must for lovers of Venice.
on 31 December 2013
This is the second novel I have read. On the whole I found the plot was drawn out too much; slow and lacking in depth.
on 20 February 2013
Not as good as some of her others. The resolution was somehow an anticlimax. Still a Donna Leon fan, though!
on 10 September 2015
Have now read them all since Christmas, with at least another book in between each one.
on 26 July 2014
A very complicated story with a twist at the end. Portrays the heat of summer in Venice very well.
on 12 September 2014
This series is a great read for lovers of Venice and crime novels. Very good grammer and style.
on 10 December 2014
Always enjoy Donna Leon's books. Not one of her best but still a very good read
on 2 December 2015
Good old Brunetti - good stories - all the better if you have visited Venice!
on 5 June 2010
This latest Commissaro Brunetti novel is Donna Leon back on form - I found last year's offering 'About Face' very disappointing, but 'A Question of Belief'captivated me from page one and it was difficult to put the book down.

For regular readers of her novels I thoroughly recommend it, for somebody entirely new to her novels - buy it you wont be disappointed and probably be addicted to Brunetti, his colleagues and family just as millions of others are.