4.0 out of 5 stars Strange...
This book is about Rafe, a 6th grader in middle school. He finds it boring, so he comes up with a challenge; OPERATION R.A.F.E (rules aren't for everyone).
He plans it with Leo the silent, his dead brother who he imagines is still alive.
This is a funny read for 10-13 year olds, and I recommend it.

Published on 18 Sept. 2011 by Camden_Calling

3.0 out of 5 stars Okay
It was a good. Book but I felt like it was missing something I would recommend it to . 9 year olds
Published 18 months ago by Me

4.0 out of 5 stars Strange..., 18 Sept. 2011
This is a funny read for 10-13 year olds, and I recommend it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Middle School, 9 Nov. 2014
Jenny, Wondrous Reads (UK) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)
This review is from: Middle School: The Worst Years of My Life: (Middle School 1) (Paperback)
I started reading the Middle School series at book five (Ultimate Showdown) and am now playing catch-up with the earlier books. I love this series and it definitely deserves all its praise from 8+ readers - it's fun and true to life, with an accurate portrayal of middle school and growing up.

Middle School: The Worst Years of My Life marks the start of Rafe Khatchadorian's foray into writing about his school life. It's a great start to the series and kept me hooked all the way through. I like the illustrations too - they compliment Rafe's story brilliantly!

Rafe doesn't have the best home life thanks to his mum's boyfriend, he's bullied at school and is struggling to keep his grades up. He's just like an everyday teenager with worries and anxieties, and that's what I most like about these books. Anyone could read one and immediately identify with Rafe, with what he's going through and how he's feeling. In spite of it all he still manages to maintain an excellent sense of humour - he's a fantastic character that I'm glad I'm getting to know.

The Middle School series is perfect for fans of Dork Diaries - it's not too far removed from Nikki's middle school diaries, and is obviously recommended for both boys and girls. I'm looking forward to catching up with the rest of the series and seeing what other mischievous stuff Rafe gets up to. Whatever it is, it can't be good!

5.0 out of 5 stars middle school worst years of my life, 21 Aug. 2012
my son bought this and loved it so much he read it in 3 days whilst his leg was in a cast.
he laughed and started to read it again so i have ordered him the next one to be delivered tomorrow well done to the author for capturing his attention and made it very relaxed reading .

4.0 out of 5 stars Very enjoyable, 2 Jan. 2015
I found this book very interesting and well written. It has a good story line and AMAZING drawings. As well as this, there is also a very good twist at the end which I will not tell you about (spoilers)! I highly recommend this book to anyone who likes funny and adventurous books. Just to let you know, it does not use much amazing vocabulary like Harry Potter or the Hunger Games, but it is still very engaging. If you get the book, you will enjoy it very much.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant new series, 29 Dec. 2014
Bought all the series from Amazon x all brand new x brilliant condition x my son is just about to start the first one x a wonderful new collection for his bookcase x

5.0 out of 5 stars My son love it, 20 May 2014
My son love the series, the delivery was fast and the book was in very excelent
condition. My son likes all Patterson James sotries

5.0 out of 5 stars Out standing!, 8 Mar. 2013
This book is absolutely perfect for some one 10-13 and is extremely imaginative! The ideas are perfect and it makes you want to red on because it shows the end at the start. It is easy to understand why Katchadorian gets arrested but why her sister dose is a mystery till the end- I won't give it away! It is so good I am going to buy the next one: middle school: GET ME OUT OF HERE!

5.0 out of 5 stars this book was great. it also arrived on the expected date, 25 Dec. 2014
this book was great. it also arrived on the expected date. it is exatley what you see on the site

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 18 April 2015
Bought for my 10 year old daughter, delivered on time. Really enjoys reading it.

5.0 out of 5 stars funny book.., 24 Mar. 2013
i got this book for my 9 year old son as he really enjoys reading...he loves funny stories, and this is exactly a funny book.. he even took it to school with him as he couldnt put it down.. he finished it wihtin 5 days, so now have to look for a similar one!! well done james patterson....

Middle School: The Worst Years of My Life: (Middle School 1)
Middle School: The Worst Years of My Life: (Middle School 1) by James Patterson (Paperback - 29 Mar. 2012)