5.0 out of 5 stars Hancock back to his best...
Graham Hancock? Yeah I've got all of his records!

Graham Hancock started out as a travel journalist and then moved into historical sleuthing which is when I first came across his work (The Sign and the Seal: Quest for the Lost Ark of the Covenant, Fingerprints of the Gods: The Quest Continues (New Updated Edition)). What I loved about his stuff was that he...
Published on 7 April 2010 by Apurva

3.0 out of 5 stars Strong ideas but let down on narrative
Graham Hancock is a best selling author of numerous non-fiction books investigating the premise of a lost or forgotten civilisation, or lost or forgotten knowledge of our ancient ancestors. "Entangled" is a fictional book that is inspired by his investigations during his research for his book "Supernatural".

The story premise is intriguing, and there are some...
Published on 27 May 2010 by Jonathan McAneney

‹ Previous | 1 2 37 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars A must !!!, 19 April 2010
This review is from: Entangled (Hardcover)
Hello my name is Barry McArthur and I have just finished reading Entangled and this book is not just for Graham Hancock fans! So for anyone considering buying his latest book "Entangled" all I can say is what are you waiting for!!

I had no idea what I was getting myself into or what to expect and what did I get? ............... WOW! I only put the book down once, I didn't read it I devoured it.

It's a fantastic fast paced enthralling adventure that will have your pulse racing and keep you on the edge of your seat right from the start. A journey that through the wonderful way Graham has written this novel you can't help but get the feeling as though you are right alongside Ria and Leoni (the two main characters) eager to know what is going to happen next and where the journey will take you, a journey that you will have to take with them alone.

One might think a man who has always written factual books on a lot of controversial subjects and I must say has done this fantastically and has earned my greatest respect over the years, you might be prompted to thinking along the lines that an actor cannot be a singer and vice versa, but by putting his hand to his first novel once again he has shown what an amazing writer he is always keeping the reader hungry for more.

I must thank Graham Hancock as I had a lot of fun and enjoyment in reading this novel and hope that through these few words I can inspire more to read this book a book which is also book one in a line of? I guess only Graham knows the answer to that, but I can't wait to be able to join Ria and Leoni in.................................Enough!

5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant, 11 May 2014
This review is from: Entangled (Kindle Edition)
Graham Hancock writes fiction as good as non fiction. A cross between Michael Crichton and Steven King.Fantastic page turner.......when is next volume?

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Novel Great Story, 10 April 2014
This review is from: Entangled (Hardcover)
Two Female characters as central characters in a story with time entanglement, one woman in the Stone Age and one in the
21st century, fight against the wicked evil in this world.
The story is thrilling until the last sentence, with a chunk of good fighting scenes with a lot of savage described in them.
It was a real fun to read this novel with a small view in Indian mythology and with a bit Sumerian at the end.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant Read, 14 Jan 2014
This review is from: Entangled (Paperback)
I admire the research of David Hancock and knew there would be quite a few theories and facts woven into his first Novel in such a free way...a free run without the academics chomping at his heels.

5.0 out of 5 stars Graham always delivers., 6 Oct 2013
This book is Gangster!!!

Support Graham Hancock and buy this belter of a book. I was not disappointed with his new venture into fiction, true to form as always.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cant put it down., 4 Oct 2013
This review is from: Entangled (Hardcover)
Once you start reading this book you will not want to put it down, I love the way Graham mind works always looking at things from a different angel.

3.0 out of 5 stars Lousy ending, 12 Aug 2013
This review is from: Entangled (Kindle Edition)
It's a good, rip roaring, yarn (not for the squeamish, or easily shocked). I'm not sure if the author intended to write a sequel, or just ran out of steam, but the ending was most unsatisfactory. I prefer my fiction with a proper ending, happy or sad. It doesn't matter. I think the author should stick with his 'factual' work, which is excellent. I agreed with his choice of female lead characters. Strong women gaining ascendancy in a man's world, is always interesting. As were the visions of the spirit world. Although, I fervently hope that my own afterlife will be a lot less scary and hectic. No soul eating demons please!

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing book!, 6 Aug 2013
This review is from: Entangled (Paperback)
I couldn't put the book down. I love the stories Graham Hancock tells and would recommend this or any if his books.

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 3 July 2013
This review is from: Entangled (Paperback)
A well written story of two timelines and factually are probably true, which kept me intrigued as to the outcome.

5.0 out of 5 stars it draws from so much, 1 July 2013
This review is from: Entangled (Paperback)
The way the story takes place in two different times and connects in the spirit realm was what drew me to it. Graham used the knowledge of recent discoveries and wove it into a fascinating tale.

‹ Previous | 1 2 37 | Next ›

Entangled
Entangled by Graham Hancock (Paperback - 6 Jan 2011)
6.39