Format: Paperback|Change

on 4 June 2016
Another brilliant read from Susan Lewis
on 4 August 2014
Great author,wife loves her books.
on 26 August 2014
I enjoyed this book excellent!!!
on 28 January 2015
I love all off susan lewis book
on 7 February 2013
This is the first of Susan Lewis books that I have read and will most certainly be buying more of hers. Thoroughly enjoyed this very believable story that is so well written and flows seamlessly. Couldn't put it down yet didn't want it to end. Highly recommend.
on 20 July 2009
There's only one word to describe this book and that's 'excellent'! Started reading it Saturday morning and finished it by Saturday night. Everything else got put on hold. This book is Susan Lewis at her finest.
on 1 August 2014
👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍
on 23 May 2016
loved this book
on 18 October 2014
Happy customer.
on 13 March 2011
If you like well written "literary" books, don't read this one. It isn't. I didn't enjoy this at all and only read it because someone at my book club recommended it. I was originally writing a scathing review but decided against that. This simply is not my cup of tea but fair play to the other reviewers who have read all her 22 books! I won't be reading any more but that is my personal taste.