4.0 out of 5 stars 10th Anniversary
This book was worth waiting for. I thoroughly enjoyed this story and was very pleased with the outcome at the end. It is a good holiday read.
Published on 22 Jun 2011 by Jean Hill

3.0 out of 5 stars 10th Anniversary!
Published on 8 April 2011 by Je Salter

3.0 out of 5 stars 10th Anniversary!, 8 April 2011
Je Salter (UK) - See all my reviews
I have to admit that I have stayed clear of James Patterson's books for a few months. That should sound odd because most authors bring out one book a year, maybe two but Mr Patterson has been churning them out at a rate that three authors would find difficult and the 'thriller effect' became lost. Maybe that's because he rarely writes books alone but with other writers.

That said he was always one of my favourite authors and I always looked forward to his next book, especially the Alex Cross and Lindsey Boxer novels. 10th Anniversary sees the next instalment of Boxer and her intrepid group of chums in the Women's Murder Club. They get involved in three stories running consecutively. One sees Yuki prosecuting a female heart surgeon for the murder of her husband, a serial rapist date raping his victims and a young girl who is found wandering around nearly naked after giving birth to her now missing baby.

The book is okay and has the usual short chapters and so is quick and easy to read but is more evidence that James Patterson is concentrating more on churning out books rather than the content. Even on the inside cover there are dates of three more books in the coming months. I would honestly rather read one really good book a year than half a dozen drab stories. Although I wouldn't describe this as drab it's below par for such a writer and only worth three stars.

4.0 out of 5 stars 10th Anniversary, 22 Jun 2011

4.0 out of 5 stars Another Good one From Paetro! (No thanks to Mr. Patterson!), 4 May 2011
I gave up on Patterson a long time ago and for the most part do not care for his collaboration novels. I cannot believe the reading public continues to buy his mass produced garbage. The one exception is the Women's Murder Club Series, Which I am sure are all written by Ms. Paetro with a bit of review by Mr. Patterson. This is another good one that I could not wait to dig into as soon as I downloaded it on to my Kindle! The story begins on Detective Lindsay Boxer's wedding day. Her day of celebration quickly becomes a distant memory when she is called into to investigate a grizzly crime: a teenage mother has been savagely beaten and left to die, and even worse her newborn baby has vanished. With no leads to follow Lindsay is at wits end and to make matters even more complicated she soon realizes the Victim is maybe hiding something as well. It was fun getting reacquainted with the Lindsay's crew, and the plot kept me turning pages right to the last page. For another great page turner checkout the thriller "A Tourist in the Yucatan."

1.0 out of 5 stars 10th Anniversary, 22 April 2012
10th Anniversary (Womens Murder Club 10)I have now decided not to read anymore of James Patterson books - 10th Anniversary is such a con - short chapters, large text - and the plot is so thin. There is no depth to the stories and I feel that he is now, like a lot of this genre of authors, churning out books just to make money. He should go back to his roots, take a step back and produce something that is worth paying money for. I tried very hard with this book and nearly succeeded in reading it in it's entirety, but unfortunately, I was so bored by it, that I did not finish the last few chapters.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great 10th Anniversary!, 20 July 2011
Great book in the series. Lindsay and the girls are back in business and I can't wait for the next one. Some people don't enjoy James Patterson when he writes characters in a series, but I love this (and the Michael Bennett) series.

The book is fast-paced and a real page-turner (just as I like them) and I finished it in just under a day. Lindsay and her partner Rich have their work cut out because, as usual, there are two cases running parallel and you're taken on a rollercoaster of a ride right to the end.

Long may W.M.C. be with us all to enjoy.

Go out and buy 10th Anniversary - you won't be disappointed.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic!, 18 Jun 2011
As with all the Womens Murder Club books, I couldn't put this one down so consequently it only took me a couple of days to read. An unusal plotline that really gripped me although, unfortunately, towards the end I did manage to work out the happy ending for the main character, but who cares. Just a shame that this is the last in the line of the Womens Murder Club.

5.0 out of 5 stars 10th Anniversary, 17 Jun 2011
I love these books their great, this one was no exception, I was trying to save it for my holiday but found myself off work and needed something to do.
I read the whole book in 4 days couldn't but it down. The story line really good, you really start to think the charachters are friends of yours.

I love these books so much that once I get the whole lot I'm going to read them from start so I get the full affect.

5.0 out of 5 stars Another Excellent Book, 2 Jun 2012
Another fantastic book from JP. I love the Womans Murder Club series and this one did not disappoint. Couldn't put it down, I love the short chapters, a real page turner!

5.0 out of 5 stars murder club, 24 May 2012
Again a fantastic read from one of the best,can't put the book down,another winner from Patterson to keep you on the edge of your seat

5.0 out of 5 stars looking forward to 110th anniversary, 17 May 2012
Fantastic gripping as expected mr p does it again oops and maxine sorry.Keep them coming as per title hope to be here to read 110th anniversary.

10th Anniversary: (Women's Murder Club 10)
10th Anniversary: (Women's Murder Club 10) by James Patterson (Paperback - 1 Mar 2012)
3.50