5.0 out of 5 stars I could not stop laughing!
You just cannot imagine how English can get translated into such amazing humour. A very good read
I just cannot stop laughing everytime I pick the book up. Extremely good read

Jan Delia Boulting (Thames Ditton, Surrey, GB) - See all my reviews
I just cannot stop laughing everytime I pick the book up. Extremely good read

2.0 out of 5 stars Not lost enough, 17 Dec 2010
Mr. J. E. Taylor (S.E. Wales) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Still Lost in Translation: More misadventures in English abroad (Mass Market Paperback)
Having thoroughly enjoyed the original "Lost in Translation", I was looking forward to another feast of mangled English and unwitting hilarity. Well, mangled English there is in abundance, but somehow, much of the hilarity seems to be missing. Crude renderings of Chinese delicacies just don't do it for me, and Japanese instruction manuals are more gaffe than laugh. All in all, I was left with the impression that this book had been rushed into print to capitalize on the success of the original; neither the content nor the illustrations are better than second-best. You can do better, Mr. Croker!

4.0 out of 5 stars Still lost in translation, 22 Mar 2010
S. R. Bunting (U.K.) - See all my reviews
English is a tricky language, brought home when you see how non-English speakers struggle with the nuances.

Even funnier because they do not realise the misinterpretations they have made. Entertaining reading!!

Still Lost in Translation: More misadventures in English abroad
Still Lost in Translation: More misadventures in English abroad by Charlie Croker (Mass Market Paperback - 3 July 2008)
6.71