4.0 out of 5 stars Entertaining anecdotes from a movie stars life
Peter Falk turns out to have a talent for writing in much the same way he talks.. in wry commentary, with no small amount of wit.
He sets out his stall early on - he has no intention of telling you his life story, but instead wants to write a book that you can pick up for 10 minutes before bed, or in the bath, and enjoy a few entertaining stories. Nonetheless, in...
Published on 13 May 2008 by Mr. Stephen Kennedy

3.0 out of 5 stars Just Not Long Enough!
I'm not sure if I enjoyed this or not...as I think I blinked and missed it!

I love Columbo, he's one of my all-time favourite tv characters. So I was eager to read Peter Falk's autobiography. Unlike other examples of this genre, Falk doesn't go into mind numbing detail about his early life. Instead he opts to chat with the reader in a friendly, colloquial...
Published on 14 Jun 2009 by Femmielala

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous buy., 24 Oct 2013
This review is from: Just One More Thing (Paperback)
This book is perfect for the bedtime reader. Short and amusing reminises from Mr Falk make this biography flow. The book was delivered in good time and in great condition. I am a very happy reader.

5.0 out of 5 stars Peter Falk, 3 Oct 2013
This review is from: Just One More Thing (Paperback)
We love Falks stories. He is off the wall, highly intelligent, with an out of the box thought process which is built into his sense of humour.

5.0 out of 5 stars feel like he is talking to me., 20 July 2013
This review is from: Just One More Thing (Paperback)
I have not finished the book yet,but glad I bought the book and do not need to borrow it from the library,I decide to buy one and keep it for myself.If you like LT.Colombo, you shall have the book,too. :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 3 Feb 2013
This review is from: Just One More Thing (Paperback)
This book was quick to arrive, a great bargain. I am waiting to read this due to my husband reading it first. Due to him not being a big reader it is great to hear him chuckle along with the book, can't wait to read it myself. Thank you

5.0 out of 5 stars What a life, 19 Feb 2012
This review is from: Just One More Thing (Paperback)
I've always been a fan of Peter Falk so I bought this book and what a life he has had, I like the fact he is telling how events in his life happened without boring you to death, it's funny and interesting what he has accomplished and leaves you feeling wanting to know him more (wishing you could get to know him more). He was my inspiration for smoking cigars too lol. All I can say is what a guy, and those who knew him are blessed

5.0 out of 5 stars Forgeddaboutit!, 29 Oct 2011
This review is from: Just One More Thing (Paperback)
If you are considering buying this book, it can only be because you are a fan of Peter Falk and his work. This book tells great stories about both in a genial style so typical of the great man that you think he's sat there remembering it all in front of you.

You will not be disappointed. Enjoy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Peter Falk Just One More Thing, 15 Sep 2011
Mr. James Hall (Mallorca) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Just One More Thing (Paperback)
I have always been a great fan of this very fine actor, and this book certainly did him justice. Very interesting and entertaining. Happy Memories of a great man.

4.0 out of 5 stars an interesting read, 8 Aug 2011
This review is from: Just One More Thing (Paperback)
A very different biography to the norm ,more a series of anecdotes ,at times very interesting,at times funny .Written in a simple engaging conversational style .The sort of book one can savour over many reading sessions ...all in all a little unpretentious gem certainly to be recommended

5.0 out of 5 stars A Challenge For You: Try Not To Smile Whilst Reading This, 5 Aug 2011
This review is from: Just One More Thing (Paperback)
This is a fantastic book,perfect for people like me who like short little stories,you could read one in 2 minutes or you can sit and read as many as you like! This book isn't an autobiography, it more a little book of memories Peter Falk is sharing with us as he recalls them. Stories may be side by side and have no connection whatsoever. As it says on the back cover this book reads as if Mr Falk's sitting beside you laughing as he recalls these stories. He is a charming,funny,clever man and this book gets that feeling across. There's some great photos in the book, and he covers alot of his movies and theres alot of interesting Columbo stories but the book is way too short- I didn't want it to end! RIP Peter Falk,a great man who will always be missed.

4.0 out of 5 stars An autobiography with a wonderful difference!, 11 July 2011
This review is from: Just One More Thing (Paperback)
I can't praise this style of writing an autobiography enough. Instead of starting at the begining of his life and listing everything in chronogical order, Peter Falk has simply shared some stories from his life that have amused him or shaped his life.

I do tend to find autobiographies hard going at times; I really enjoyed the way this was written, for sure, not every story was up my street, but they were few and far between.

Just One More Thing
Just One More Thing by Peter Falk (Paperback - 7 Aug 2008)