Format: Mass Market PaperbackChange

great book
on 5 May 2015
very good
on 13 February 2013
unless you are a history buff the first half of this book is pretty boring, the second half is all disputing our religous teachings, these I think have to be true otherwise they would have been sued by now.
on 22 December 2015
Happy !
on 22 October 1999
I first read The Holy Blood and the Holy Grail when it was published under the title Holy Blood, Holy Grail in the United States in the early 80's. I found its claims, and the documentation of them, interesting, but unproven. At the time I was a novelist, and my second book was just about to come out. Then, last year, having found myself as the publisher of a new book publishing company, I was offered the source material which confirms what The Holy Blood and the Holy Grail had claimed. I accepted the book for publication and it is now available for the first time to other than initiates. If you were fascinated by the claims of The Holy Blood and the Holy Grail, please do a search on Amazon.com under "Joseph of Arimathea," who is the author of The Book of the Holy Grail, now on sale... The Book of the Holy Grail contains a translation of the original almost 2,000-year-old manuscript which proves the claims made in The Holy Blood and the Holy Grail, and explains what the bloodline of Jesus have been doing for the last two millennia ... and much, much more. The Amazon.com catalog listing includes a full description of the book, its table of contents, and an introduction by the current Merovingian Patriarch and Grand Master of the Templars / Illuminati.
0Comment14 of 27 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 10 December 2010
i enjoyed this book,also read a newer version great read very interesting,i even visited the rosslyn chapel in scottland which is named in the book.
on 30 July 2015
Interesting but dated. Plausible but created b lots of maybes creating long chain of possible things converging on their hypotheses. Worth reading
on 18 June 2013
The book had been previously used but was in very good condition and I am enjoying reading it although it is a challenge!
on 18 December 2003
A hard read, because it was packed with facts and figures that would be easily checkable (if any of us had the time) I applaud the author’s honesty and sheer bloody mindedness to see the job through to the very end. If I were to say, it starts of in about the old church in France and ends up with the bloodline of Christ, would make it horridly and over simple. It has provided me with a few put down lines to the ranting God bothers. They attention to details and religious (if you excuse the pun) attention to detail. I would advise any one who believes they faith can sustain a logical examination to read it carefully. From there information I now believe that Christ was married and more than likely had a few (if not more children), that the crucifixion was an elaborate hoax and that Rome and Christianity have at lot in common (not just acceptance but hatred as well). It reads like a detective story huge and complex, with intertwining events and layer upon layer of either subterfuge, cover-ups, lies or simple whispers. I think the guy who said the ‘it is horribly written’ should shut up and try and re-write it himself. Well done you guys, are you brave enough to now look at another of the world major religions….?
0Comment7 of 15 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 5 July 2015
Dan Brown couldn't have written The Da Vinci Code without it.