5.0 out of 5 stars On my bedside table
Published on 6 Feb 2010 by Rennie

2.0 out of 5 stars British cooks be aware!
It's interesting and certainly readers of Mme. Guilano's first book will like this. But be aware: she uses North American terminology in her recipes which is not immediately apparent, especially as some utensil words have a completely different meaning! This does not lead to success!
Published on 12 Sep 2009 by Diana

5.0 out of 5 stars On my bedside table, 6 Feb 2010
This review is from: French Women For All Seasons: A Year of Secrets, Recipes & Pleasure: A Year of Secrets, Recipes and Pleasure (Paperback)
Having read the authors' classics, I was hesitant to buy this one. If you are thinking about it, go on and buy it. I have the hardcover edition, and I have it next to me. There is always something new, something inspiring to learn from her pages. It is friendly and informative. I love the way it is divided, because we too change with the seasons and we have different needs and desires. All in all a lovely ladies' read!

5.0 out of 5 stars Inspirational!, 25 May 2012
Have read all her books. I'm now more than 2 stone lighter than when I started on the first one (French women don't get fat). The suggestions for 'lifestyle' changes (not fad diets) are inspirational. I now regulary check in to Mireille's website and have a look at her latest 'musings' to keep me going!

5.0 out of 5 stars A Pleasure To Read, 13 Jan 2013
I think this book is great and has been an absolute pleasure to read and will be re-read several times.

5.0 out of 5 stars An insight in how to be a bit oooh-la-la!, 13 May 2014
Yes, this is entertaining as well interesting. Don't think I'll take it all the way, but a bit extra French on the side definitely adds some pizzazz!

5.0 out of 5 stars French women for all Seasons, 18 Dec 2012
Lovely book, well done and the perfect book for real ladies. The advice is good and makes sense. I will read it again and again

2.0 out of 5 stars British cooks be aware!, 12 Sep 2009

5.0 out of 5 stars It's all about the Seasons!, 10 Feb 2010
Ms. Bronwen Thompson (UK) - See all my reviews
Another classique from Mireille Guiliano.
Elegantly written, with insight and harmony gently weaving through the seasons of the year and the seasons of our lives as women.
Whether we are French, English or whatever nationality a lovely read with of course some lovely recipes using seasonal produce.
Très bien!