5.0 out of 5 stars Fab Read
I have read most of Katie Price's books and i have loved them all but for me this is by far the best one. I feel all of Katie's books give you a taste of what fame is like. The boooks speak truth, with a little fun, fantasy and real romance. The books are love stories without the soppieness. Best reads around.
Published on 15 July 2012 by Ms.Jen

3.0 out of 5 stars So so...
I got this book free in a magazine and wasn't really expecting it to be much good, but I like chick lit so I gave it a go!! Angel is pretty much a thinly disguised autobiography...girl from Brighton who loves horseriding gets discovered and starts a career as a glamour model...so far so predictable!!

Although Jordan used a ghostwriter I still didn't think the...
Published on 2 July 2010 by Jelly

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab Read, 15 July 2012
This review is from: Angel (Paperback)

5.0 out of 5 stars Surprisingly......excellent!, 1 April 2007
O. Doyle "celticshedevil" (Ireland) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Angel (Mass Market Paperback)
I read the synopsis of Angel before I realized who'd written it and will be honest that when I realized it was Katie Price that I didn't hold out much hope of it being any good. But it got good reviews from other readers so I decided to give it a whirl. To say I was pleasantly surprised is an understatement!

The story follows the life of a quiet unassuming girl named Angel who's never felt she fitted into her quiet family and who dreamed of leaving her sleepy existence behind and heading off to the big city. Spotted by a talent scout Angel soon finds herself propelled into the life of the rich and famous when she becomes a glamour model. But life isn't all a bed of roses as we soon find out.

I loved the way this book left you wanting to know what happened next at the end of each chapter. There are so many twists and turns that you begin to wonder if there'll be a happily ever after at all. Angel is a great chick-lit-type book that'll keep you turning pages until the end.....at which stage you'll whimper for more.

Katie Price is proving herself to be a girl of varied talents and I for one hope she keeps up with her writing because if the next installment is anything like Angel then she'll be onto another winner.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great reading!, 27 Feb 2007
This review is from: Angel (Mass Market Paperback)
This book was a rarity in that it allowed me to tototally escape inside a new world, one that left me wanting more--sequel anyone?? I loved the author's writing ability and couldn't stop reading once I picked it up. I highly, highly recommend this one to anyone who just likes to escape inside a good book from time to time. I also recommend "Take Your Shirt Off" for the same reason, as I quite liked it, too.

5.0 out of 5 stars when's the sequel?, 1 April 2007
M. Burton (Essex) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Angel (Mass Market Paperback)
I absolutly love this book. I must admit I did have judgement that it would be stupid but after reading I can now see that Katie/Jordan defiantly has an art. I loved it so much. It was so frustrating to keep reading Cal pushing her away but omg the ending is so beautiful. It made me feel in the mood for a wedding better yet a sequel to this book. Fabulous like the girl herself. Well done Katie. Definite recommendation!

4.0 out of 5 stars Angel, 20 May 2014
This review is from: Angel (Mass Market Paperback)
Well done Katie Price, bought this out of curiosity but was pleasantly surprised how well written it was.
An interesting story, stick to writing Katie.

5.0 out of 5 stars Angel, 1 Feb 2014
This review is from: Angel (Kindle Edition)
Loved, loved,loved this book. Classic chick flick. Read it in an afternoon. Wasn't what I was expecting from katie price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, 26 Jan 2014
This review is from: Angel (Kindle Edition)
I really enjoyed this book from start to finish, and I can't wait to start the next one in the series!

1.0 out of 5 stars Main character isn't likable, 16 Jan 2014
This review is from: Angel (Kindle Edition)
Before Angel I read Crystal Which I really enjoyed. So I thought I'd try Angel but was dissapointed. I think the main character has to be likeable even if they're meant to be badies if that makes sense. You have to care about what happens to them. But I found myself not caring for Angel at all, shes not likeable which makes reading the book pointless to me. She hasn't got a personality, her character completly changes from the beginging to end which I thought made it hard to connect to her in some way.

4.0 out of 5 stars It's not shakespere but it's an enjoyable read, 24 Sep 2013
M. Wilson "KRW" (Midlands, uk) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Angel (Mass Market Paperback)
Plenty of people have just come here to diss Katie Price. A bit pointless. While I don't buy that she wrote all of this, Rebecca Farnworth is likely to be the real author. It is a good girlie read, there is plenty of twists and turns. I don't like how her characters are nearly always victims, I would respect them a lot more if they had made mistakes and took ownership of them.
It is what it is, it's never going to win a literature award but if you want something to wind down with then it's ok.

5.0 out of 5 stars A great book!!!, 25 July 2013
This review is from: Angel (Kindle Edition)
I have read this book in about two days and I absolutely loved the ending ! Angel uncovered here I come!!

Angel
Angel by Katie Price (Mass Market Paperback - 6 July 2006)
Used & New from: 0.01