‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars The Best of the Genre, 28 Feb. 2005
This review is from: Natural Born Winners (Paperback)
Mr. Sieger's book, Natural Born Winners, is the most applicable self-development book currently available. As applicability is the most important quality of any book in this genre, NBW must also qualify as a candidate for Best Self Development Book Ever.
Sieger begins with a brief memoir then smoothly transitions his life lessons into principles from which we can all learn. The transition happens early, carefully keeping the book's focus on the reader. Robin maintains a caring & encouraging tone throughout; he wants you to grow, to realize your full potential.
NBW is stuffed full of engaging quotes and anecdotes, all neatly laid out; creating a personal development safari as anchored by a seasoned guide. The book's pace is torrid, it's three hundred pages can be read in a couple of days. NBW is also wonderful as a reference, it's steps for realization are well segmented and an ease to locate.
With this revised edition of NBW, Sieger should no doubt be listed alongside Napoleon Hill and Earl Nightingale as the best writers of the genre. I highly recommend discovering what it is to be a Natural Born Winner.

5.0 out of 5 stars On the road to mastery..., 7 Sept. 1999
By A Customer
This review is from: Natural Born Winners (Hardcover)
Robin Sieger writes with such tangibility that the reader would find it difficult indeed to come away, at the end of this book, without feeling inspired and imbued with a fresh outlook on life.
The book comes under the category of Business and Finance but I think that eventhough a fair amount of business acumen is included - the book's core is all about the individual and the individual's modus operandi which ultimately, of course, affects the other people we come into contact with; the corporations we work for, our families and friends.
The book is easy to read and once picked up, difficult to put down. Some of the ideas may have been read or heard about before but sometimes it takes another person's interpretation and explanation to help bring clarity to the fore - and this the author does brilliantly.
Natural Born Winners may well change the way you think and therefore, ultimately your life. For me however, it simply clarified an already acquired new way of thinking but, as clarity is the first step to mastery, what more could I ask for in a book! Read it - you'll love it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Better Than Ever, 27 Oct. 2004
This review is from: Natural Born Winners (Paperback)
I first read NBW three years ago and found it engaging, inspiring and at times laugh out loud funny. It was written in a way which cut through the cliches of so many books of this genre. I really found it motivating and made me look at personal success differently, and for the first time in my life believe that I could do it. I have waited for the follow up, and discovered that Robin Sieger had completely rewritten the original NBW and added three new chapters. It is better than ever and if you only ever read one personal development book, then this one gets my vote, I am sure it is detined to become a classic.

5.0 out of 5 stars A simple guide to joy, 21 Oct. 1999
By A Customer
This review is from: Natural Born Winners (Hardcover)
I heard Robin SIeger speak at a convention, then went out and immediately bought his book. I found his simple message of taking control of the way you think, refreshingly simple and his excellent use of stories to illustrate points, it made the book so fun and easy to read, that I have started rereading it with a high lighting pen. Every fifteen year old should be given this book and made to realise that anything is possible, as he said in his talk, "You need to dream big, dare greatly, because its then that you'll create magic.

5.0 out of 5 stars A refreshingly honest approach to personal development, 27 Dec. 2000
This review is from: Natural Born Winners (Paperback)
I am not a fan of quick fix books. So I approached this one with the usual doubt, however as it had been strongly recommended, I took the plunge. It was easy to read and not in the least patronising. Best of all, it makes it clear that we are responsible for our success. It goes on to clearly demonstrate that it is not easy, but definately within the reach of everyone, willing to make a personal committment. As personal development books go, I suspect this will go on to become a classic, very human, funny and very very readable

5.0 out of 5 stars This gave me a true insight - into me!, 6 July 2000
Natural Born Winners - Robin Sieger
This is a remarkable book. Very well written, informative, thought provoking, entertaining and full of wonderful anecdotes.
Robin Sieger encourages the reader to search for the inner strength and confidence that lies within everyone to enable each of us to reach our potential and gain the desired success. I found this hard to put down, and a very enjoyable read.

5.0 out of 5 stars A book to change your life., 4 Dec. 2001
Daddio C. "Keyzersoze2" (Aberdeenshire, Scotland) - See all my reviews
It has to be said that, at first glance, any book which contains the phrases 'Think yourself fit' or 'think youself rich....,' or any number of these claims, and most people shudder or have a PHAHHH! attitude. Well, I was one of those people until I read this book. And it did, literally, change the way I think; and I have never looked back. Buy it, and kick start your life, you will not regret it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it, 7 May 2011
This review is from: Natural Born Winners (Paperback)
I found this book to be such a good read, that after borrowing it from the local library I did end up buying it. I have been able to relate to a lot of things in this book therefore I did rate it high. It gave me a different perspective and for once I took action instead of procrastinating.

5.0 out of 5 stars The only book I've ever given to a friend to read, 1 Jan. 2002
By A Customer
I was very fortunate to see Robin Sieger at a conference and immediately bought the book and the audio version. Robin, puts everything into perspective in a simple easy to understand manner. I have listened to the audio version over 50 times! and still hear something new. Robin concludes the book by stating that "I cannot make you a winner, you already are one - what I seek to do is blow away the smoke of self doubt" he certainly did that for me. This is a book for everyone!

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 18 Jan. 2005
This review is from: Natural Born Winners (Paperback)
I would recommend this to ayone who feels their life is at a standstill. After reading this i am more focused and looking forward to a new challenge without the fear.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

Natural Born Winners
Natural Born Winners by Robin Sieger (Paperback - 14 Oct. 2004)
Used & New from: £0.01