Format: Paperback|Change

on 2 October 2001
I found this book under my bed, to this day I have no idea why/how it got there, but I'm very glad it did. I was looking around for a book to read as, believe me, I needed inspiration.
From the few pages, I was unable to put it down. Each chapter adding a new dimension to my way of thinking and 'stretching' my mind to a state from which it has never returned.
I bought copies for all my friends, some loved it, some didn't get the same buzz I did, but even these people still found it a compelling read.
Drawing on Einstein, Yogananda, Fritjof Capra, meta-physics through to eastern philosophy, this book is a must read.
And to Wayne himself, my lifelong thanks for setting me straight.
on 10 March 2000
This book was recommended to me in 1990 and has played an important part in my life ever since. On reading "You'll See It When You Believe It", it very quickly becomes clear that Wayne Dyer is actually living the ideas he is writing about. There are numerous suggestions as to how to transform your life for the better, ranging from going beyond your "comfort zone" on a regular basis, to meditation and other self-awareness strategies. He also recommends being easy on yourself when you slip back into bad habits! There is a gentle compassion throughout Wayne Dyer's writing.
The chapter on "Oneness" uses quotes from Albert Einstein and Paramahansa Yogananda to help show the fundamental inter-connectedness of all things. This theme is continued later in the book when Dyer explores synchronicity. Beginning with obvious connections that are easy to believe in, such as a car moving when petrol has been put in it, Dyer ends up in the bizarre and mystical world of subatomic physics. Here, particles make decisions in relation to other particles that may be in a different galaxy but are still somehow intimately connected. Applying this model to human life on earth, we may be a lot more responsible for our collective reality than we had hitherto assumed.
Wayne Dyer asks us to wake up, forgive ourselves and each other, and transform our lives through using our thoughts constructively. Excellent stuff!
on 30 December 2005
This is a book for everyone. For the less acquainted with their spiritual side, it will be the definite guide towards breaking free from their mental prison. For the more familirised with thinking out of the box, it will give them the ultimate boost to follow the way of realizing their enlightment and their dreams.
This books explains clearly and shows you the proof that our life has a purpouse, and most importantly that our world is the proverbial heavenly paradise if that is your choice. A MUST, MUST HAVE, to read and and re-read. RECOMMEND IT 200% TO SAY THE LEAST.
God bless Wayne for how easy he makes it for us all to understand our potential and our greatness. To me personally it has put legs and wings to my thoughts, and they are ready to run and fly!! Thanks! from the bottom of my heart!!!!
on 7 September 2001
This book really changed my life. It made me realise how exciting and wonderful life is and how I could change my stale patterns of thinking. It set me on a wonderful voyage of discovery and my life has been better for it. I can't rate it highly enough. Not for the hardened sceptics out there - read it with an open mind!
on 13 December 1998
This is a thought provoking book, that questions the very attitudes to life, that I have always held.
I have not been happy with the "traditional" philosophies to life, death and after, and this is the first book that makes any real sense of our relevance as beings.
I love the writing style, and the humility that Wayne Dyer portrays in this book.
I encourage anyone to read this book, and to reflect on the messages that he portrays.
on 31 July 2003
Excellent book especially if you are already on your path doing work on yourself towards self improvement, discovery and enlightenment. A compelling and pleasing read one of the authors best in my opinion, although I have already enjoied a few of his other books. Exceptionally good value, as there is a lot in this book, and I felt it stretched me and helped me. I would reccommend this book definately.
on 18 May 2001
This book inspires you to look within for who you really are. Our ability to see through the veil of material reality to the eternal beingness we all are is the essence of this book. It is a truth that should be shared around the world.
I also recommend: What the Dying Teach Us: Lessons on Living by Samuel Oliver. This author shares how dying people teach us to live in soul long before we die and awaken now.
on 23 August 1998
I have read this book so many times I soon have to order a new copy, because it's so worn that it will soon fall to pieces. First time I read it, I thought, wow, this is the way I think, but not act. So after reading it I started acting it out, I changed my life. So now I quote thoughts from the book, when some friend of mine comes to me for advise. And hey.. they think Im a genius.. *smiling*. So Wayne W. Dyer here's to you!!!
on 23 July 1999
I first read this book in 1994. Since then I have read over and over many times. The best thing is the how the author explains the common features of all faiths.The style of writing is so authentic that I felt Dr Dyer was standing and talking to me. This is not for one time reading. One should read many times, and you will be amazed how the book helps you as you progress in life with different situations,problems and people at different times. The book per se is a guide. It is upto the reader to practise it in real life and experience the changes.
on 19 August 2013
I LOVE THIS BOOK! From the first page I couldn't put it down. This is the second book of Wayne Dyers that I have read, the first being The Power Of Intention. I am a huge fan of his. His books have set me on my spiritual path. This book taught me that I need to do a lot of forgiving. Once I can do that, then everything else will follow. Eventually, I won't need to forgive because I will have no anger that there will be nothing to forgive because I won't be blaming or judging anyone. It will come naturally. Another piece of good advice is to be against nothing, be for something. So instead of saying I am against war, say I am for peace.
This man has changed my life forever!
I would also recommend you read Handbook to Higher Consciousness or any other book by Ken Keyes and Power vs. Force: The Hidden Determinants of Human Behavior,The Eye of the I and I: Reality and Subjectivity: 1 by David Hawkins.
I would highly recommend to anyone!