Format: PaperbackChange

on 10 December 2012
Although I'm unsure how this became a one-woman show, the book is hilariously funny, especially for any who have tried dating through the media. I thoroughly enjoyed it and so have many of my friends. A good book for Christmas stockings.
on 30 May 2015
Really enjoyed this story. It was comical and although there were racy elements this woman did what she wanted and faced up to the consequences well. I enjoyed the section in New York Public Library which was very humorous.
on 11 April 2014
Didn't love it nor did I dislike it. It definitely challenged my attitudes towards a different generations sexual desires! However, it was more like reading a series of essays rather than a novel.
on 25 October 2013
Ever woman should read this book and then pass it on to a guy.
Loved every word, the truthfulness, the passion, the sadness, and the fun of sex/life warmed my heart.
on 11 January 2013
I very much enjoyed the book but it was somewhat marred by the Kindle transcription - mostly typos. Why aren't Kindle books edited properly? They are cheap to produce but not cheap to buy.
on 4 December 2012
I was disappointed in this book-I expected it to be more fun and it didn't tell me what sort of woman she was, in spite of what (to me ) were rambling events which took part in her past.
on 24 December 2012
This has the makings of a good book, but I am afraid everytime I thought it was going to get going it did not. I would not say don't read it, I would just say don't rush to read it
on 18 December 2012
We chose it for a reading group and there was lots to discuss. Very easy to read. It got more sad as it went along.
I admired the author for writing it.
on 25 August 2013
A Round-Heeled Woman defies the sexual cliches and social constructs that define post -menopausal women. It begs to be read and enjoyed by of all ages.
on 3 December 2012
A fascinating look at sex and desire in an older woman. Very amusing in places, poignant in others. A definite must read for any woman over 40.