5.0 out of 5 stars Read it now

Published 11 months ago by Louise M MIller

5.0 out of 5 stars Read it now, 20 May 2004
By A Customer
This review is from: Pull Of The Moon (Paperback)
I'm a big fan of Elizabeth Berg's books, and this did not disappoint. Although the main character is a 50 year old woman and I am 18 years younger, some of her issues and feelings resonated deeply with me. How many of us have found ourselves in the middle of life, with partners, children, jobs and homes, and thought from time to time "who am I now? Where did I go?" and then feel guilty for doing so! I feel many women of all ages will read this and think, "Thank God I'm not the only one!" Read this book now, and be uplifted and inspired - you may not be able to take off on your own trip or even want to - but it will make you see life a little differently, and it may even remind you to put yourself first occasionally!

5.0 out of 5 stars Utterly brilliant, 21 Feb. 2006
By A Customer
This review is from: Pull Of The Moon (Paperback)
I borrowed this book from a friend who had highly recommended it. It is beautifully written and a must read for women of all ages but especially those in their 40's and 50's. Perhaps their husbands should read it too. Stunning.

5.0 out of 5 stars Pull of the Moon by E. Berg, 22 April 2014
This review is from: Pull Of The Moon (Paperback)
I read this book in an afternoon. She really captures the characters and is so quirky you don't know what is coming next. I will order more of her books in the near future.

4.0 out of 5 stars book review, 4 Aug. 2013
N. Dungey "niki by the sea" (devon uk) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Pull Of The Moon (Paperback)
a really good read. left it with my sister and she turned it into a book club read and they all liked it too

5.0 out of 5 stars pull of the moon, 27 May 2012
This review is from: Pull Of The Moon (Paperback)
very good story Elizabeth berg at her best Her story is really enthralling and keeps you guessing right to the end

1.0 out of 5 stars Bit Disappointing, 27 April 2014
This review is from: Pull Of The Moon (Paperback)
I bought this book as I am a similar age to the main character Nan and I thought I would identify with her story as she tries to find herself. The thing is I think it would have been more relevant to my mothers generation who in the 1950s gave up their lives to stay at home and cook and clean and make sure dinner was on the table. Its a shame as I would love to find a relevant novel for the 50 something woman that covers the feelings of loss of youth, children leaving home and the adjustments of being just a couple again but this certainly wasn,t it

4.0 out of 5 stars Pull of the Moon, 22 Sept. 2013
This review is from: Pull Of The Moon (Kindle Edition)
I am not Nan's age yet but getting their and I am thinking what a lovely adventure peace of mind comforting.

2.0 out of 5 stars Pull Of The Moon, 29 July 2013
This review is from: Pull Of The Moon (Paperback)
I was rather disappointed with this book. It was recommended to me but I found it shallow, the plot was rather weak and the main character in the book comes across as a rather selfish person.

5.0 out of 5 stars Review, 7 Nov. 2013
This review is from: Pull Of The Moon (Paperback)
I enjoyed this book immensley, but I like all of Elizabeth Berg's books.
I recommend it highly.
It was hard to put down.

5.0 out of 5 stars So glad this book was recommended, 28 Feb. 2013
This review is from: Pull Of The Moon (Kindle Edition)
This book did resonate. I felt the same at 50, but did something even more drastic. Perhaps I should have read this years ago, but perhaps not. I did regain my sense of self, although I hurt a lot more people in doing so.

Pull Of The Moon
Pull Of The Moon by Elizabeth Berg (Paperback - 5 Feb. 2004)