5.0 out of 5 stars Very good - psychology more than action
It brought me back to my MBA course and all the simulation games we played. But we were too young to become that paranoic, as the characters in this book.

There is a lot of psychology, strategy and internal monologues of the hero of the book. Very insightful and brilliantly written.

My opinion: HIGHLY RECOMMENDED

(especially to those who...
Published on 7 May 2008 by Amazon Customer

3.0 out of 5 stars little bit slow
The title of this book caught my eye and even reading the first page lead me to believe there would be a lot more action than there actually was. Most of the book was about 3 teams trying to run imaginary businesses to try and impress a recruitment agency and trying to out do the other teams.

Things only started to get more interesting right at the end of the...
Published on 20 Aug. 2006 by S. Horner

3.0 out of 5 stars little bit slow, 20 Aug. 2006
S. Horner (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Head Hunters (Panther) (Paperback)

Things only started to get more interesting right at the end of the book and then the book suddenly seamed to be over too quickly after it taking an eternity to get anywhere.

Having said the above it was still quite good just not what I was expecting or hoping.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good - psychology more than action, 7 May 2008
This review is from: Head Hunters (Paperback)

My opinion: HIGHLY RECOMMENDED

(especially to those who MBA)

Head Hunters
Head Hunters by Michel Crespy (Paperback - 7 Aug. 2003)