5.0 out of 5 stars Daisy is so fantastic, 5 Oct 2007
S. J. Walsh (Nottingham, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: A Bunch Of Daisies (Daisy Books) (Paperback)
My 5 year old daughter goes mad for Daisy - and apart from Yuk which is her absolute favourite book (Daisy hates all the bridesmaid dresses in the shop) - this is her second favourite. It has stories in, plus some funny rhymes and a brilliant double page where Daisy makes up her own colours mixing paints and giving them funny names. Priceless!

5.0 out of 5 stars A Bunch of Daisies, 11 July 2008
Mrs. M. E. Campbell "Daisy's mum" (Hastings, East Sussex) - See all my reviews
Another Daisy book and just as good as Yuk! this one has a few stories in it so you only need this one book for some bedtime stories. My Daughter and I love the Crunchy Cream story but again its a great book for bedtime or reading together as there are some great pictures too.

5.0 out of 5 stars A firm favourite, 11 Jun 2013
This review is from: A Bunch Of Daisies (Daisy Books) (Paperback)
My four year old granddaughter loves this one, the cheeky humour, the made-up colours and especially the puddles! This was the first Daisy book we tried, and we have now bought the others, although it would be helpful if Amazon gave us some idea of the age range, as not all Daisies are for the same audience!

5.0 out of 5 stars Daisy's Book, 30 April 2012
Kh Smith - See all my reviews
This review is from: A Bunch Of Daisies (Daisy Books) (Paperback)
The product arrived safely and on time so I have no complaints about the speed and the quality of the service.

4.0 out of 5 stars daisylicious, 16 April 2011
This review is from: A Bunch Of Daisies (Daisy Books) (Paperback)
My 4 year old daugher loves Daisy stories -and we found this one on the local library ( very well used!) she particularly enjoyed No Way! and I loved the story of Floppyitis - where Daisy becomes floppy when asked to do a chore , then much to her consternation , finds the grownups in her life develop Floppyitos too! The word has become part of our family vocabulary !

5.0 out of 5 stars great book for pre-school/reception, 5 Jan 2011
This review is from: A Bunch Of Daisies (Daisy Books) (Paperback)
I bought this a year or so ago for my daughter who's 4.5 now, and have purchased it recently for my goddaughter. My daughter loves Daisy stories and the good thing about this book is that it has a few different stories so there's some choice and it's fun to decide what to read - or it makes it easy to keep on reading! We loved Eat Your Peas and 006 and a bit and the stories in Bunch of Daisies live up to my daughter's exacting standards for a good read!

5.0 out of 5 stars A Bunch of Daisies, 29 July 2014
This review is from: A Bunch Of Daisies (Daisy Books) (Paperback)
My goddaughter loves all the Kes Gray books. Outstanding value. Good read. Recommend,

5.0 out of 5 stars super book, 14 Nov 2014
janice (lancashire) - See all my reviews
loved by my grand daughter -great for 3 - 4 year olds

5.0 out of 5 stars Daisyfication, 16 Sep 2010
This review is from: A Bunch Of Daisies (Daisy Books) (Paperback)
I bought this for my 4 year old niece who is already a big fan of Daisy. I thought it was going to be another 'chapter book',trying to prepare her for school, but her Dad tells me it's more of a collection of shorter stories/jokes etc. Probably,given her short concentration span, it's more suited to her developmental stage as it allows her to flit from one thing to another without having to follow a narrative. She still loved it nonetheless.

A Bunch Of Daisies (Daisy Books)
A Bunch Of Daisies (Daisy Books) by Kes Gray (Paperback - 6 July 2006)